Injuries and Winning the Division

Irv

7 hours ago, Irv said:

Can you remember a recent season where we have had less significant injuries?   Man we have been lucky.  Also I really think we can win this division.  The Pats are going to lose a couple more.  They’re not as good anymore.  We are going to do this.  It’s our year.  

Sincerely,

Hand Me Another Kool-Aid

Actually the last couple years have not been so bad. In general it seems like less injuries since McD got here.

The depth also minimizes the impact when guys do go down.  Previous years, losing a quality starter like Harrison Phillips would’ve hurt worse.

12 minutes ago, Irv said:

Minor injuries.  Don't stroke out.  

Missing Morse isnt minor. Sure Feliciano did a great job replacing him, but our line is strongest with Morse at center and Feliciano at RG....hopefully the hand injury can be healed in time for Thursday

On 11/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, Irv said:

Not superstitious.  We have a great defense that can beat all the teams we have left.  With a little offense we can win out.  I don’t see Ravens QB continuing to run without being knocked into the third row at some point in time.  It won’t last

That’s something I’m waiting on. Particularly with the Ravens playing LA and SF before us. I’m hoping Wade comes up with an effective scheme which SF used to lay some shots on Jackson. Regardless, those game should be fun to watch.