Seantrel Henderson - OT depth? (Update - visiting Bills)

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He can go back to Pittsburgh tomorrow to be Colbert’s #2. I know that for a fact. I think that he is running football ops for the XFL or something now. He was okay. 

“Get me that man that drafted that backup OT in the 7th round who has been suspended 9 times for marijuana use!” - Art Rooney, probably 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

“Get me that man that drafted that backup OT in the 7th round who has been suspended 9 times for marijuana use!” - Art Rooney, probably 

I happen to know the Colbert family as I’ve said before. He 100% could go back there if he wanted to. The Steelers organization has a very high opinion of him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You think that a guy with 29 starts in 39 games is a bad idea as your 4th tackle? You tell me what better options are out there right now with Nsekhe out? Who, on the street, is a better idea?

He sounds much better on paper than he does in actuality.  And he chose weed over football.  No thanks

I happen to know the Colbert family as I’ve said before. He 100% could go back there if he wanted to. The Steelers organization has a very high opinion of him.

And yet he “chose” to work in XFL?  Makes sense ??????

51 minutes ago, Rico said:

There's always Kujo, but I don't know if he would leave the New York Guardians.

He’s got that awesome slap move

3 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

He sounds much better on paper than he does in actuality.  And he chose weed over football.  No thanks

Please answer the question, then maybe we can take this seriously. I just want the best player. Who is that? 

That’s a cop-out answer!! I asked you who specifically is a better option? 

I have no idea, but I don’t want Seantrel.  Maybe one the NFL stops testing for weed

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

He’s actually played ok for Houston when he’s been healthy.  

I guess you didn’t get the joke?

You can believe me or not but that’s 100% the case. That’s why I called it a fact. I’ve been told that. 

Sure sure. My wife’s deadbeat brother has a job with me if he really needs one. We both know it will never happen, but that’s what I say.

Any job interview with Doug Whaley will start and end with, “have you found out why Rex Ryan was fired?”

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

I have no idea, but I don’t want Seantrel.  Maybe one the NFL stops testing for weed

So, you think I’m crazy because I think he’d make the a good 4th tackle. I believe he’s better than other options available at Thanksgiving. You don’t want him but you have zero other options? 

Also, if you think he’s in a small minority smoking weed in the NFL you are lost. The number is EASILY 50% plus of players. In fact, Martellus Bennett thinks it’s closer to 90% https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/martellus-bennett-estimates-that-nearly-90-percent-of-nfl-players-smoke-marijuana/amp/. No NFL team is scared off be weed in 2019.

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Sure sure. My wife’s deadbeat brother has a job with me if he really needs one. We both know it will never happen, but that’s what I say.

Any job interview with Doug Whaley will start and end with, “have you found out why Rex Ryan was fired?”

It’s not even an interview. I’m not sure why you are arguing with me on this? What I’m telling you is true. He can go back there at anytime. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So, you think I’m crazy because I think he’d make the a good 4th tackle. I believe he’s better than other options available at Thanksgiving. You don’t want him but you have zero other options? 

Also, if you think he’s in a small minority smoking weed in the NFL you are lost. The number is EASILY 50% plus of players. In fact, Martellus Bennett thinks it’s closer to 90% https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/martellus-bennett-estimates-that-nearly-90-percent-of-nfl-players-smoke-marijuana/amp/. No NFL team is scared off be weed in 2019.

It’s not even an interview. I’m not sure why you are arguing with me on this? What I’m telling you is true. He can go back there at anytime. 

Because I’m messing with you dude.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He can go back to Pittsburgh tomorrow to be Colbert’s #2. I know that for a fact. I think that he is running football ops for the XFL or something now. He was okay. 

It's very hard to imagine he has turned down a "#2" job in the NFL so he can suffer further career failure with the latest lame pro league.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Because I’m messing with you dude.

Ha ha, that wasn’t for you. 

I can’t tell on here sometimes though!! Ha ha, we really need that sarcasm font.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's very hard to imagine he has turned down a "#2" job in the NFL so he can suffer further career failure with the latest lame pro league.

I’m just not sure he wants to go back there. I don’t know the guy but am sure he has an ego. I don’t know the details. I just know what I’ve been told.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Didn't Seantrel get busted for weed he smoked to alleviate pain from Crohn's disease?  I thought that was the case and if so, Henderson got a bad deal from the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3