I have to share this story. I'm playing catch

and throwing it to each other like a football. Now I have never really talked to my son about any of Bledsoe's tendancies. (He's only 11 years old.) So we are pretending to be QB's.

My son says, look Dad I'm Bledsoe, He starts backing up slowly, pat, pat, pat on the the water bottle, ohhh ! I get sacked. I held the ball too long.

I just about fell on the ground laughing !

and throwing it to each other like a football. Now I have never really talked to my son about any of Bledsoe's tendancies. (He's only 11 years old.) So we are pretending to be QB's.

My son says, look Dad I'm Bledsoe, He starts backing up slowly, pat, pat, pat on the the water bottle, ohhh ! I get sacked. I held the ball too long.

302107[/snapback]

At least he isn't talking about how buff Bledsoe is. Be thankful the nut dropped a little further from the tree in that regard. :P

I guess that means you pass-block like Travis.

302107[/snapback]

Kids learn these things from their parents. I doubt he picked that up himself. :P