The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1207767753425391617

But it’s a shrewd political move, Foxx. 

Like cutting your junk off before a first date just to make sure it doesn’t go too far is shrewd. 

You couldn't have an objective conversation with a brick wall. It would have to be good or evil. 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You couldn't have an objective conversation with a brick wall. It would have to be good or evil. 

All I strive to do is have objective conversations. You're the one who has continually proven to incapable of it, because you're incapable of admitting when you're wrong (something I do often, because I don't know everything and realize that) instead you dishonestly move the goalposts more than the field crew at the Oakland Coliseum, and you're incapable of thinking for yourself. You'd rather wait for experts to tell you what they think, so you can know what you should think. 

You consider that brave. Even after those same experts you defer to have been proven to be nothing but liars and manipulators -- yet you still wait eagerly to be told what to think. 

A wiser man would realize how foolish he looks. But not JA. Nope. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All I strive to do is have objective conversations. You're the one who has continually proven to incapable of it, because you're incapable of admitting when you're wrong (something I do often, because I don't know everything and realize that) instead you dishonestly move the goalposts more than the field crew at the Oakland Coliseum, and you're incapable of thinking for yourself. You'd rather wait for experts to tell you what they think, so you can know what you should think. 

You consider that brave. Even after those same experts you defer to have been proven to be nothing but liars and manipulators -- yet you still wait eagerly to be told what to think. 

A wiser man would realize how foolish he looks. But not JA. Nope. 

...seriously?...dialogue?...constructive conversations?....r u kidding?....years ago, I read a book on the Nixon years (don't have it anymore nor do I remember the title or author......dammit...senior moment)...BUT......I do remember the author stating one of Nixon's mantras was, "always attack....never defend (positions, statements, etc)".....sound familiar a/k/a a page torn?.....said MANY times I ignore/avoid my extended family, all dyed in the wool Dems (ie. CNN is gospel, voting for ANY Republican is blasphemy and an act of treason, etc) because constructive dialogue is non-existent....they swarm like flies on s&$t, attacking and demeaning anything you say....eff them.....

• Like (+1) 1

If the dems continue to hold on to the impeachment papers then the Senate should pass a resolution not only condemning them for their partisanship by not forwarding it but proclaiming that the dems articles of impeachment are unfounded and describe no breaking of the law. 

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If the dems continue to hold on to the impeachment papers then the Senate should pass a resolution not only condemning them for their partisanship by not forwarding it but proclaiming that the dems articles of impeachment are unfounded and describe no breaking of the law. 

Heck, they should just declare Trump and Putin co-presidents for life, too. Duh!