The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

some US networks pompously insist on "native pronouncing" for sports name and cities

when Gullit played for AC Milan his name was pronounced differently for the 5 languages announcing games i watched

the most frequently watched was in Italian, but that's not his native format, what would Costas and Enberg do now?

I first noticed that phenomenon during the Sandinistas and the exaggerated Hispanic pronunciation of Nicaragua by these pasty white announcers thta didnt know what a tamale was.   Each one always had this look of incredible sophistication when they said it.

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are totally full of sh it you little weasel 

One of your more erudite responses and very convincing for sure.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I first noticed that phenomenon during the Sandinistas and the exaggerated Hispanic pronunciation of Nicaragua by these pasty white announcers thta didnt know what a tamale was.   Each one always had this look of incredible sophistication when they said it.

It's accurate 

11 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Enberg with his phony Barrrrrrr-thaaaaaaa-loooooooooo-nahhhhhhhhhhhhh every 10 seconds during the Olympics.

Edited by row_33

The Republicans have stopped asking questions because they're not getting the answers they want. 

Just lecturing the witnesses with monologues designed to score points on cable TV tonight. 

Dr. Hill has been amazing with her resolve. She's incredibly smart and well spoken. 

Her message is great, but unfortunately no one presiding over today's hearing cares to listen. 

Edited by jrober38

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

The Republicans have stopped asking questions because they're not getting the answers they want. 

Just lecturing the witnesses with monologues designed to score points on cable TV tonight.

That's literally what the dems have done for three days of testimony :lol: 

The projection is strong in you. Because you refuse to think for yourself. 

You should try it. You might like it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's literally what the dems have done for three days of testimony :lol: 

The projection is strong in you. Because you refuse to think for yourself. 

You should try it. You might like it.

Way to take two lines of what I said and ignore the other two.

What a joke. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Because the rest was irrelevant to the point I was making. 

The joke is your complete tunnel vision on this issue -- because you've been programmed like a good little NPC. 

You obviously didn't read a single word I wrote in my 3rd and 4th sentences. 

I'm going to throw you on the ignore list. 

You bring absolutely nothing to the table. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, jrober38 said:

You obviously didn't read a single word I wrote in my 3rd and 4th sentences. 

I'm going to throw you on the ignore list. 

You bring absolutely nothing to the table. 

I read it. It was irrelevant to the point that you're ignoring that tactic is exactly what the dems have done for the past three days. You're OUTRAGED that the GOP is doing it... but not that the left did it. 

Why is that? 

Right. Because you're programmed and unable (or unwilling) to think for yourself. 

6 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Dr. Hill has been amazing with her resolve. She's incredibly smart and well spoken. 

Her message is great, but unfortunately no one presiding over today's hearing cares to listen. 

whats to ask that hasn't already been covered ad infinitum?

i agree, Hill and Holmes are probably two of the Dems stronger witnesses. however with that said, they in no way change what has actually happened. they are still mostly testifying to their feelings and suppositions.

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Trump tells Fox News not to waste airtime on 'losers' like Rep. Swalwell

Why?  If all these Never Trumpeters are lying then FOX should air it right?   

and half these Never Trumpeters were Trumpeters 

Swalwell is a ***** idiot. He must have been elected on his (younger) pretty boy looks because it wasn't on his intelligence.  The man is stupid. Truly dumb.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

whats to ask that hasn't already been covered ad infinitum?

i agree, Hill and Holmes are probably two of the Dems stronger witnesses. however with that said, they in no way change what has actually happened. they are still mostly testifying to their feelings and suppositions.

Hill has been outstanding. She's so articulate in getting across her account of what happened. Her saying Boulton described Sondland's meeting as a drug deal is damning. 

Holmes has been valuable but not great. He seems to have an axe to grind, although nothing he's said was actually refuted by Sondland yesterday. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, jrober38 said:

Hill has been outstanding. She's so articulate in getting across her account of what happened. Her saying Boulton described Sondland's meeting as a drug deal is damning. 

Holmes has been valuable but not great. He seems to have an axe to grind, although nothing he's said was actually refuted by Sondland yesterday. 

Yeaahhhhh about that damning. I wanna see what song you are singing about her in a month. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1