The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

48 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Launch an investigation.  Forming a House Committee after multiple investigations by the Senate and House put out their Benghazi reports was overkill and political.  McCarthy accidentally admitted as much.  This Republicans good Democrats bad narrative is tiring.

Don't project Doc. I never said nor implied R good D bad.

On the other hand, you're hanging your hat on the notion that Obama was a viewed as a presidential Care Bear or he would have been impeached, and that's nothing more than mythology.   You can choose to believe it if it makes you feel good, but that does not make it fact. 

There are all sorts of mistakes made politically.  Is it fair to suggest that if the Rs allowed the Obama/Clinton Benghazi coverup to go unchecked that perhaps Clinton becomes president?  The death of an American ambassador on the presidential watch will always--100% of the time--result in investigations. When you factor in a bs storyline to explain why the US govt was caught with its pantsuit down, I'm not sure what you're thinking.  I'm comfortable calling it political, because it is, but you cannot revise history to suit your needs. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Don't project Doc. I never said nor implied R good D bad.

On the other hand, you're hanging your hat on the notion that Obama was a viewed as a presidential Care Bear or he would have been impeached, and that's nothing more than mythology.   You can choose to believe it if it makes you feel good, but that does not make it fact. 

There are all sorts of mistakes made politically.  Is it fair to suggest that if the Rs allowed the Obama/Clinton Benghazi coverup to go unchecked that perhaps Clinton becomes president?  The death of an American ambassador on the presidential watch will always--100% of the time--result in investigations. When you factor in a bs storyline to explain why the US govt was caught with its pantsuit down, I'm not sure what you're thinking.  I'm comfortable calling it political, because it is, but you cannot revise history to suit your needs. 

...my view of Obama was a woefully unqualified Jr State Senator, hand picked by the Clinton Dynasty based on race and oratorical skills period......he was their cardboard cutout to carry on the Dynasty surrounded by multiple ex-Clintonites.....Manuel, Podestra, Sperling, Holder, Begala, Blumenthal, et al...Hillary runs and wins in 2016 s well as reelected in 2020...gives the Dynasty a 24 year lock on US Politics......where did I go wrong?.....

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...my view of Obama was a woefully unqualified Jr State Senator, hand picked by the Clinton Dynasty based on race and oratorical skills period......he was their cardboard cutout to carry on the Dynasty surrounded by multiple ex-Clintonites.....Manuel, Podestra, Sperling, Holder, Begala, Blumenthal, et al...Hillary runs and wins in 2016 s well as reelected in 2020...gives the Dynasty a 24 year lock on US Politics......where did I go wrong?.....

I don't think Obama was hand picked by Clinton folks. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...my view of Obama was a woefully unqualified Jr State Senator, hand picked by the Clinton Dynasty based on race and oratorical skills period.....

That's a weird view, considering Hillary ran against Obama, and invented the "not natural-born" bull####.  

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

I love how they added in the "[President]" before Clinton, but not before Trump.

Well, in fairness, it was crystal clear who McConnell was referring to when he said "Trump" but it is plausible that the Hill expected its readership to be unable to distinguish whether he was referring to Bill or Hill Clinton and that (quite accurately and concisely) differentiates between the 2.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

I love how they added in the "[President]" before Clinton, but not before Trump.

Because they had to disambiguate between President Bill and not-President Hillary.

That was actually good reporting, for once.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....we differ but CERTAINLY respect your opinion.....how it's supposed to work here...........:thumbsup:

Not when your opinion is stupid.  And your opinion is stupid, and Epstein didn't kill himself, and you should hang your head in shame.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Schumer warns? Oh noooooos! Schumer warns. 

He could probably get Mitt, but he might lose a few Ds... I do not think the numbers add up for Chuckie no matter how he tries.

Nope. 

He’s got a losing hand and he’s playing it as weak as can be because he’s feckless. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1