The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

+100s of pages, over multiple threads, of you and your alts sneering at the very idea that it was a crooked investigation, led by a cabal of high ranking DOJ/FBI/CIA officials. 

You were proven 100% wrong. Every step of the way. 

"What did the president know and when did he know it" -- echoing Watergate. 

You're a clown.

Because I wanted to know something at the beginning of all of this? 

Go away. We all wanted to know what was going on at the beginning of this. 

And I echoed Watergate because it was a good quote. So is this one: When will this "long national nightmare" be over? 

It's not shrewd if it cost you your side the majority. 

Whose side moran?

It's literally the opposite. 

I do like it when you predict the outcomes of elections!

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

Because I wanted to know something at the beginning of all of this? 

You took a position VERY early. 

And stuck with it. 

And you were wrong. So wrong you came out the day the OIG referred the entire upper echelon of the DOJ/FBI for criminal referrals and said "there's no cabal!"

You're a clown. Your posts prove it each and every day. And this new position of yours is even more simpleminded. 

It's not a "shrewd" move to do something which hurts your side, like Pelosi is doing. It's a take that's hot garbage.

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:

If House Democrats didn't want a partisan impeachment, they shouldn't have pursued a partisan impeachment.  You're really blaming McConnell for this?  Again: Democrats set the precedent, Republicans are following it, and Democrats are shocked that their precedent applies to people other than themselves.  :wacko:

it's really ironic...and stupid...

This is no different than the nuclear option being brandished by the Dems...and then it comes back to bite them in the ass when the Pubs use it....

It cost them a Leftard appointed judge in the Supreme Court...

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You took a position VERY early. 

And stuck with it. 

And you were wrong. So wrong you came out the day the OIG referred the entire upper echelon of the DOJ/FBI for criminal referrals and said "there's no cabal!"

You're a clown. Your posts prove it each and every day. And this new position of yours is even more simpleminded. 

It's not a "shrewd" move to do something which hurts your side, like Pelosi is doing. It's a take that's hot garbage.

I took a position early? Really? 

My position pretty early was that Russia interefered. And even Trump admits that, though I'm not sure if you do. 

And I've said many times that I don't think Trump colluded with Russia, and also that I hoped no president ever would. But you'd never admit that would you? Too inconvenient for the simple way you picture things in good vs evil. 

Grow up. Life's not a conspiracy of a global cabal of pedophiles vs white-caped superheroes of justice. 

12 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Link?

Link?

Link?

Nothing here? 

Didn't think so. 

I've challenged you a bunch of times lately on your fictional narratives about my positions, only to be greeted by crickets. 

Today's the day right? The 19th? 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"things anyone can read on twitter"

click

CTRL-C

"twobillsdrive"

click, click, click

CTRL-V

"some guy's opinion about impeachment on Twitter"

click

CTRL-C