The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

... We're still going with "personal political favor" when all the evidence points to it being properly formulated foreign policy that a group of entrenched senior bureaucratic staff simply disagreed with?

right. any and all of their premises need to be cut off at the knees, not doing so gives rise to anything else they might say and/or do.

Edited by Foxx

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

he was a total and complete *****stick yesterday. how this guy is a Representative is a sham.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1207090274628825088

....LMAO....good 'ol JUDGE Alcee.......a pillar of honor and righteousness....

"In 1988, the Democratic-controlled United States House of Representatives took up the case, and Hastings was impeached for bribery and perjury by a vote of 413–3. ... The Senate, in two hours of roll calls, voted on 11 of the 17 articles of impeachment. It convicted Hastings of eight of the 11 articles."

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Since I have Gary on ignore, I will quote you for context...

Goodness knows these totally spontaneous impeachment rallies that were planned weeks ago, all saying the same thing, all in #resist cities, prove that the American public wants President Trump impeached!    I wonder how much these sheeple "protests" cost 'em?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 4

ON IMPEACHMENT, AN INVITATION TO A MOTION TO DISMISS

Chuck Schumer’s moan that “the facts” need to “com[e] out” before a full impeachment trial can occur is an invitation to a motion to dismiss the House’s articles of impeachment, once they arrive. The House had its opportunity to develop the facts. If it didn’t develop facts sufficient to support removing the president, the Senate shouldn’t waste its time on the matter.

Mitch McConnell reportedly is considering a motion to dismiss. According to this report, he hinted that the Senate will move to dismiss the articles of impeachment after opening argument.

McConnell noted that in the 1999 trial of Bill Clinton, Schumer supported a motion to dismiss the case. He also recalled that Schumer opposed calling live witnesses. This time around, Schumer wants to call at least four witnesses who did not appear before the House.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Since I have Gary on ignore, I will quote you for context...

Goodness knows these totally spontaneous impeachment rallies that were planned weeks ago, all saying the same thing, all in #resist cities, prove that the American public wants President Trump impeached!    I wonder how much these sheeple "protests" cost 'em? ...

i mean... these handlers are just so ***** stupid. they don't think that having the same talking points spread all over is anything but a dead giveaway? the same is true of the whole shitshow in Congress, when they all regurgitate the same talking points, is there any doubt what is going on?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

if this doesn't just say it all, i don't know what else does. also, i seriously doubt Nadler had a family emergency yesterday which caused him not to be there for the questioning of the Rules Committee. Nadler is a toad and would not have stood up well to the pressure of any sort of questioning. fecks, all of them.

https://twitter.com/rreactor/status/1207297335446921218

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if this doesn't just say it all, i don't know what else does. also, i seriously doubt Nadler had a family emergency yesterday which caused him not to be there for the questioning of the Rules Committee. Nadler is a toad and would not have stood up well to the pressure of any sort of questioning. fecks, all of them.

https://twitter.com/rreactor/status/1207297335446921218

Rumor has it that he rolled over on his wife in bed and crushed her ribcage. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1