The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

I now want to see a Senate trial.  I want Joe and Hunter Biden called to testify, and if they refuse, charge them with obstruction of Congress.

Fair enough as long as John Bolton ,  Mick Mulvaney  and  Rudy Giuliani  testify

Just now, ALF said:

Fair enough as long as John Bolton ,  Mick Mulvaney  and  Rudy Giuliani  testify

Honest question, have you absorbed at all the massive lie that's been revealed re Trump/Russia yet? A lie pushed by the very same people who are pushing impeachment? 

If so, does that give you any pause to consider the possibility that they're full of Schiff?

Waaaaaaah! 

Whinge about "fairness" now, after what they just pulled? :lol: There's a reason why she's one of the dumbest congresscritters out there. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

D.R.

Honest question, have you absorbed at all the massive lie that's been revealed re Trump/Russia yet? A lie pushed by the very same people

who are pushing impeachment? 

If so, does that give you any pause to consider the possibility that they're full of Schiff?

ALF

Bolton Objected to Ukraine Pressure Campaign, Calling Giuliani ‘a Hand Grenade'

The effort to pressure Ukraine for political help provoked a heated confrontation inside the White House last summer that so alarmed John R. Bolton, then the national security adviser, that he told an aide to alert White House lawyers, House investigators were told on Monday.

Mr. Bolton got into a tense exchange on July 10 with Gordon D. Sondland, the Trump donor turned ambassador to the European Union, who was working with Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, to press Ukraine to investigate Democrats, according to three people who heard the testimony.

The aide, Fiona Hill, testified that Mr. Bolton told her to notify the chief lawyer for the National Security Council about a rogue effort by Mr. Sondland, Mr. Giuliani and Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, according to the people familiar with the testimony.

“I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Mr. Bolton, a Yale-trained lawyer, told Ms. Hill to tell White House lawyers, according to two people at the deposition. (Another person in the room initially said Mr. Bolton referred to Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Mulvaney, but two others said he cited Mr. Sondland.

It was not the first time Mr. Bolton expressed grave concerns to Ms. Hill about the campaign being run by Mr. Giuliani. “Giuliani’s a hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” Ms. Hill quoted Mr. Bolton as saying during an earlier conversation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/us/politics/bolton-giuliani-fiona-hill-testimony.html

Edited by ALF
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy crap. Is this dude still in office?

Do you need a better example of how stupid Dems are that they keep electing a guy who was afraid too many people on Guam would cause it to tip over?

I see his contributions haven't gotten any better. :lol:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ALF said:
D.R.

Honest question, have you absorbed at all the massive lie that's been revealed re Trump/Russia yet? A lie pushed by the very same people

ALF

The effort to pressure Ukraine for political help provoked a heated confrontation inside the White House last summer that so alarmed John R. Bolton, then the national security adviser, that he told an aide to alert White House lawyers, House investigators were told on Monday.

Mr. Bolton got into a tense exchange on July 10 with Gordon D. Sondland, the Trump donor turned ambassador to the European Union, who was working with Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, to press Ukraine to investigate Democrats, according to three people who heard the testimony.

The aide, Fiona Hill, testified that Mr. Bolton told her to notify the chief lawyer for the National Security Council about a rogue effort by Mr. Sondland, Mr. Giuliani and Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, according to the people familiar with the testimony.

“I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Mr. Bolton, a Yale-trained lawyer, told Ms. Hill to tell White House lawyers, according to two people at the deposition. (Another person in the room initially said Mr. Bolton referred to Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Mulvaney, but two others said he cited Mr. Sondland.

It was not the first time Mr. Bolton expressed grave concerns to Ms. Hill about the campaign being run by Mr. Giuliani. “Giuliani’s a hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” Ms. Hill quoted Mr. Bolton as saying during an earlier conversation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/us/politics/bolton-giuliani-fiona-hill-testimony.html

how does this in any way address the question from DR? an attempt to move the goal posts and yell, Squirrel!?

3 minutes ago, ALF said:
D.R.

ALF

That’s not (really) an answer, especially since you cite the NYTs who got every part of the Russia story wrong (they lied to you) for three years. 

Why do you still believe the very people who lied to you in order to divide the country and overthrow a legally elected POTUS. Doesn’t that at least piss you off that they think you’ll fall for anything? 

Case in point 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1205544519548252160

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That’s not (really) an answer, especially since you cite the NYTs who got every part of the Russia story wrong (they lied to you) for three years. 

Why do you still believe the very people who lied to you in order to divide the country and overthrow a legally elected POTUS. Doesn’t that at least piss you off that they think you’ll fall for anything? 

Because he's a "moderate independent."

:lol:

32 minutes ago, ALF said:

Might want to rethink that. Rudy is home from the Ukraine. I would not be shocked to find out he comes back bearing "gifts" for the former Obama Administration.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Case in point 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1205544519548252160

I'm not talking about Russia , just Ukraine and John Bolton . Trump was legally elected and should not be attempted overthrow.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Might want to rethink that. Rudy is home from the Ukraine. I would not be shocked to find out he comes back bearing "gifts" for the former Obama Administration.

I would welcome any truth, honestly. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, ALF said:

You realize there is a thing called executive privilege and it is there for good reason.  You can put the entire country at risk when you start compelling the executive branch to  testify and we have certainly seen the US judicial/political system is not setting menaigless beyond perjury traps.

And there is also a thing called attorney client privilege and Giuliani is one of Trump lawyers.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You realize there is a thing called executive privilege and it is there for good reason.  You can put the entire country at risk when you start compelling the executive branch to  testify and we have certainly seen the US judicial/political system is not setting menaigless beyond perjury traps.

And there is also a thing called attorney client privilege and Giuliani is one of Trump lawyers.

Rudy was carrying out foreign policy, so as much as you and the rest of the Trump cool aid drinkers want to hide his crimes that way, it won't flow. 

Rudy will need a presidential  pardon, in all probability. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I now want to see a Senate trial.  I want Joe and Hunter Biden called to testify, and if they refuse, charge them with obstruction of Congress.

And Lev Parnas! He is ready and willing to tell all 

Stormy Daniels should testify too! She was paid hush money by Trump and Trump is a co-conspirator in that crime 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Rudy was carrying out foreign policy, so as much as you and the rest of the Trump cool aid drinkers want to hide his crimes that way, it won't flow. 

Rudy will need a presidential  pardon, in all probability. 

And Lev Parnas! He is ready and willing to tell all 

Kool aid drinker, funny i didnt vote for Trump.

Regardless, please list Giuliani's "crimes", i for one dont want to "hide his crimes" so please, enlighten us all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If they claim executive privilege it will look like they have something to hide in this specific case. 

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Kool aid drinker, funny i didnt vote for Trump.

Regardless, please list Giuliani's "crimes", i for one dont want to "hide his crimes" so please, enlighten us all.

I do not believe you didn't vote for Trump 

I don't know the crimes yet, but Rudy did say he has "Insurance" on Trump, which strongly suggests he is involved in something. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

If they claim executive privilege it will look like they have something to hide in this specific case. 

No actually what will happen is the media will make it LOOK like they are trying to hide something .

We are talking about interactions with a foreign governments, very very dangerous thing to testify about.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I do not believe you didn't vote for Trump 

I don't know the crimes yet, but Rudy did say he has "Insurance" on Trump, which strongly suggests he is involved in something. 

1)  "I do not believe you didn't vote for Trump "

I dont care WHAT youe believe, fact is I ddint.

2) "I don't know the crimes yet"

One of the most asinine comments i have ever read, yep you accuse other of hiding his crimes, of course crimes you dont even know exist.

Again you have zero credibility but this point to a laughable extreme.  

"I dont know the crimes yet"  HILARIOUS

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No actually what will happen is the media will make it LOOK like they are trying to hide something .

We are talking about interactions with a foreign governments, very very dangerous thing to testify about.

1)  "I do not believe you didn't vote for Trump "

I dont care WHAT youe believe, fact is I ddint.

2) "I don't know the crimes yet"

One of the most asinine comments i have ever read, yep you accuse other of hiding his crimes, of course crimes you dont even know exist.

Again you have zero credibility but this point to a laughable extreme.  

"I dont know the crimes yet"  HILARIOUS

That's probably a lie. 

And if someone is saying they have "insurance", i.e., incriminating evidence against someone, its a threat. It's easy to see why he said that. A Kool Aid drinker can't see that easy fact though. ?

32 minutes ago, ALF said:

I'm not talking about Russia , just Ukraine and John Bolton . Trump was legally elected and should not be attempted overthrow.

You know I got nothing but respect for you, even when we disagree. I also know that we hold very similar opinions on the perma-war state and the issues inherent with it -- which is why I'm asking. The Russia/Trump narrative is linked to the Trump/Ukraine narrative on multiple levels, primarily with whom started it, pushed it, and is loudly lying about it. It's the same people -- with even less evidence this time to make their case. 

Connected to all of this, did you check out this drop this week? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/investigations/afghanistan-papers/afghanistan-war-confidential-documents/

If not, you should. And when you do you'll notice one name keeps popping up as trying to tell the truth to the world about the issues and problems with our strategy and policies there... General Michael Flynn. He was fired by Obama for wanting to tell the truth on this issue (and Syria). Then, as we now know for certain, was railroaded by a duplicitous FBI and media who spent three years smearing him as an asset of Russia which he never was. 

The NYT is an enemy of truth. The people pushing the Ukraine/Trump narrative in Congress are proven liars who divided this country for three years pushing what (many of them) KNEW to be a lie as early as January 2017, before Trump was ever sworn in. Media members won Pulitizers for lying about this subject

Doesn't that give you any hesitation to reassess what they are saying about Ukraine/Trump?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1