The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

14 hours ago, Cinga said:

all this because I called you a hypocrite.... can't you come up with anything original?

You called me a hypocrite without it actually being true.

You think Clinton committed crimes but you'll defend Trump to the end because he happens to be your guy.

If you can't see the issue of hypocrisy there you're crazy. 

37 minutes ago, dubs said:

What’s impeachment then?  If he committed a crime, impeach. It’s really simple. Then when he’s out of office, indict. 

So are you admitting Trump

is a criminal? 

The impeachment is a different issue. Trump is so terrified of losing the protection of office that he is abusing power to hang onto power. It's a circle, he can't be punished because impeachment is only option, but GOP will protect him at all costs. It's good the voters know he is a criminal, though 

The law will catch up with him 

13 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

You think Clinton committed crimes but you'll defend Trump to the end because ...

You're pushing a proven falsehood equivocating those two. Trump was cleared of any and all crimes by not one but several federal investigations. 

Clinton never was. 

One is not like the other. But you're too programmed to care.

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, row_33 said:

impeachment just means the majority of a deliberative body votes for it, nothing more

hopefully it has some evidence to justify the hassle it causes

there isn't any here to justify it... so far.... but we're waiting...  :D

Im just playing out Tibs logic. 

he said trump committed a crime via Michael Cohen, but he can’t be indicted in court. My question is then why don’t the Dems impeach based on the crimes Tibs is saying Trump committed? 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So are you admitting Trump

is a criminal? 

The impeachment is a different issue. Trump is so terrified of losing the protection of office that he is abusing power to hang onto power. It's a circle, he can't be punished because impeachment is only option, but GOP will protect him at all costs. It's good the voters know he is a criminal, though 

The law will catch up with him 

what are you talking about?

im entertaining your theories here. You’re not making any sense. The Dems are currently going through this impeachment inquiry about Ukraine. This Cohen fiasco happened last year. If what you’re saying Is true, why didn’t they just or don’t they just impeach on this obvious campaign finance crime (you’re words not mine)

Edited by dubs

Jesus...Nadler tries to vote on a motion to table a motion that wasn't even read.  May as well just wave a great big flag saying "Epstein didn't kill himself."  As well as a flag that says this is nothing more than a straight-up railroading.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dubs said:

what are you talking about?

im entertaining your theories here. You’re not making any sense. The Dems are currently going through this impeachment inquiry about Ukraine. This Cohen fiasco happened last year. If what you’re saying Is true, why didn’t they just or don’t they just impeach on this obvious campaign finance crime (you’re words not mine)

That's his modus operandi . 

• Like (+1) 1