The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, DC Tom said:

Somehow, everyone seems to believe that Trump wanted a quid pro quo, despite everyone testifying that Trump explicitly telling them he didn't want one.

Basically, everyone is testifying that they all knew what Trump was thinking better than Trump himself knew what he was thinking.

Which - in all seriousness - is the only believable evidence in this whole circus: everyone but Trump knew what Trump was thinking.

No one testified that Trump told them he didn't want one.

Sondland said he relayed what the President told him to relay, and refused to admit that he believed Trump was telling the truth. It also happened a month after the whistle blower report was filed. 

No one else has said Trump didn't say it. They just said they never heard it directly.

Everyone should listen to Sondland's opening statement. He openly says that there was a quid pro quo. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You weren't down here in the early days of 2016's election -- but I've had the chance to spend time with him in person. 

He's a robot. If I didn't find it hilarious, I'd buy into Tom's "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" clone theory only because I've seen Schiff first hand try to have a "human" conversation. 

It reminded me of the congressman from this ep of Parks and Rec (if you've ever seen it)

https://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/video/sex-education/n27949

If Schiff were cloned, he'd be much better programmed, and able to appear human.  Even as a first-generation clone...if they're this dysfunctional, they're recalled for reprogramming...

Or...so I've heard...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You weren't down here in the early days of 2016's election -- but I've had the chance to spend time with him in person. 

He's a robot. If I didn't find it hilarious, I'd buy into Tom's "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" clone theory only because I've seen Schiff first hand try to have a "human" conversation. 

It reminded me of the congressman from this ep of Parks and Rec (if you've ever seen it)

https://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/video/sex-education/n27949

My condolences,

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, jrober38 said:

No one testified that Trump told them he didn't want one.

Sondland said he relayed what the President told him to relay, and refused to admit that he believed Trump was telling the truth. It also happened a month after the whistle blower report was filed. 

No one else has said Trump didn't say it. They just said they never heard it directly.

Everyone should listen to Sondland's opening statement. He openly says that there was a quid pro quo. 

He openly testified HE THOUGHT there was one.  That's not the same as there being one.

And neither is relevant to the fact that IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO CONDUCT FOREIGN POLICY.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

"Everyone should listen to the prepared statement, and not the 5 hours proceeding it which completely debunked its central 'bombshell'". 

That's called dishonesty.

"Everyone should listen to the prepared statement, and not the 5 hours proceeding it which completely debunked its central 'bombshell'". 

That's called dishonesty.

No. 

It's called not trying to go to jail for perjury. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

No. 

...If his statement were honest, there'd be no need to dance. 

It wasn't honest, and he was exposed and FORCED to admit that his opening statement bombshell was bunk because it rests on a PRESUMPTION. 

Again, you're being dishonest.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He openly testified HE THOUGHT there was one.  That's not the same as there being one.

And neither is relevant to the fact that IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO CONDUCT FOREIGN POLICY.

No. He guessed about the aide being part of it.

He knew that there was a quid pro quo to exchange a meeting at the White House for an investigation into Biden. 

...If his statement were honest, there'd be no need to dance. 

It wasn't honest, and he was exposed and FORCED to admit that his opening statement bombshell was bunk because it rests on a PRESUMPTION. 

Again, you're being dishonest.

You guys keep ignoring the fact that Sondland said numerous times that there would be no meeting at the White House without an investigation into Biden.

You guys keep ignoring the fact that Sondland said numerous times that there would be no meeting at the White House without an investigation into Biden.

And you're leaving out, because you're being dishonest (or is it just that you're that ***** ignorant and programmed) how every other witness's testimony destroyed that charge. 

The "bribe" was tied to the aide, not the meeting. 

Then it moved with Sondland -- because ONLY he said that. 

For someone who makes fun of others for "not paying attention", you're displaying terrible comprehension skills.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Was Sondland lying under oath?

That's seems to be what you're suggesting. 

Sondland said he had a direct line to Trump and that they spoke regularly. He also said today that he forgot or couldn't remember a lot.

He pretty much spent as much of his time as possibly not implicating himself in the crimes. 

I'm suggesting that if you want to impeach a president, you might know specifically what day and what time Trump specifically told you the information upon which you plan to impeach.

I'm suggesting if this happened, then why did all the things we're told Trump WOULDN'T do, like hold a meeting and release funds, acutally take place without the investigation?

Sounds to me like you don't need proof. Sounds to me like you just need 'somewhat close enough.'

Buy hey...I'm sure you're just thinking for yourself on this whole thing.

No. 

So we're supposed to judge the evidence of what people don't say, because if they said it, it would be evidence of a crime?

Do you understand that this convoluted series of rationalizations designed to achieve a preconceived result is intellectually dishonest?  Of course you don't...you're trying to justify a preconceived notion.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And you're leaving out, because you're being dishonest (or is it just that you're that ***** ignorant and programmed) how every other witness's testimony destroyed that charge. 

For someone who makes fun of others for "not paying attention", you're displaying terrible comprehension skills.

It's almost like he's not thinking for himself or something.

Weird.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

So we're supposed to judge the evidence of what people don't say, because if they said it, it would be evidence of a crime?

Do you understand that this convoluted series of rationalizations designed to achieve a preconceived result is intellectually dishonest?  Of course you don't...you're trying to justify a preconceived notion.

Or maybe...and I'm just going out on a limb here...maybe he's just not thinking for himself.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

SONDLAND WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH A DIRECT LINE TO THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST

Just now, jrober38 said:

JESUS CHRIST

...And the President never said boo about that. Not once. 

Per Sondland. 

Again, you're wrong. And being incredible dishonest or are just too programmed to understand how stupid your position is.

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm suggesting that if you want to impeach a president, you might know specifically what day and what time Trump specifically told you the information upon which you plan to impeach.

I'm suggesting if this happened, then why did all the things we're told Trump WOULDN'T do, like hold a meeting and release funds, acutally take place without the investigation?

Sounds to me like you don't need proof. Sounds to me like you just need 'somewhat close enough.'

Buy hey...I'm sure you're just thinking for yourself on this whole thing.

Sondland said there are texts, emails, etc, but he has no access to them. He also kept zero notes. 

Again, did you even watch today?

They got caught. Literally everything happened a month or more after the whistle blower complaint was filed and they tried to cover their ass. 

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

JESUS CHRIST

Then you'd think he'd remember being specifically told by Trump about the quid pro quo even after Trump specifically told him it was NOT quid pro quo.

Are we getting this right? Because it sounds a little like you're confused.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But other than that, it TOTALLY happened. In fact, that's what Sondland really means...even though that's not what he's saying.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1