The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Multiple early polls showing -13 in swing states in terms of support for impeachment now. 

If that's what the polls are showing (which are always slanted/easy to manipulate) I can't imagine how bad it really is behind closed doors in the DNC leadership offices. 

slightly more fun than the German generals getting their orders from Hitler after it was CLEARLY OVER......

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Multiple early polls showing -13 in swing states in terms of support for impeachment now. 

If that's what the polls are showing (which are always slanted/easy to manipulate) I can't imagine how bad it really is behind closed doors in the DNC leadership offices. 

HA!! I just told two friends that (in almost the same words). If this is what is being released, the internals must be deadly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

As much as I would like to I know it will not work with him.  I've seen his type before.  He'll just come back with new identities.  Ignores actually encourages him as he knows he is getting under everybody's skin.  The only thing that gets the attention of guys like him is having him blocked permanently.  That way Tiberius, Gary Busey, etc. all go away for good.  He's probably being paid to boot for being here so he has even more cause to ramp things up.

...wish I could remember (yet ANOTHER senor moment...dammit) the name of an author back in the 70's that wrote a book about Tricky Dick Nixon.....the one part that I do remember was him citing a Nixon mantra to, "always attack...never defend (your positions).."....the schleps you mentioned do exactly the SAME thing but from a "Dem Attack" position....they are miserable failures at defending their positions with substantive stuff, orchestrating a to and fro debate, only to attack others "Dickie Style"......modern day holdovers from the Podestra, Begala, Sperling, Carville, Blumenthal, Emmanuel, etc "Clinton Crime Syndicate"......

Just now, njbuff said:

Why is it that the Dems, with their MSM slaves see this one way.............

and the rest of America see this for what it is.........

a charade.

Because we are living in a bifurcated reality at the moment. 

This is by design.

That was one of the real purposes of the Russia/Trump campaign. They (the establishment) controlled the narrative, pushed a lie and division for three years while pointing the finger at the other side. This, they knew, would foment rabid loyalty to the narrative over facts. The goal was to inflame this division, make everything so toxic that independent thinkers and voices would be cowed into silence out of fear of being labeled a "NAZI!" or a "PUTIN SUPPORTER!". 

If they can make it so no one believes anything, they could get away without facing justice. 

Or... even better ... if they can get everyone so divided that they start shooting at one another, they can escape into the chaos of a civil war. 

Either way, this is about escaping justice for a group of people (on both sides of the aisle) who have had their boots on our necks for our whole lives. Whether we realized it or not.

Now their time is up. They know it. Their only hope is to sew confusion and division. Hence the bifurcation we're experiencing.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because we are living in a bifurcated reality at the moment. 

This is by design.

That was one of the real purposes of the Russia/Trump campaign. They (the establishment) controlled the narrative, pushed a lie and division for three years while pointing the finger at the other side. This, they knew, would foment rabid loyalty to the narrative over facts. The goal was to inflame this division, make everything so toxic that independent thinkers and voices would be cowed into silence out of fear of being labeled a "NAZI!" or a "PUTIN SUPPORTER!". 

If they can make it so no one believes anything, they could get away without facing justice. 

Or... even better ... if they can get everyone so divided that they start shooting at one another, they can escape into the chaos of a civil war. 

Either way, this is about escaping justice for a group of people (on both sides of the aisle) who have had their boots on our necks for our whole lives. Whether we realized it or not.

Now their time is up. They know it. Their only hope is to sew confusion and division. Hence the bifurcation we're experiencing.  

There were literally times the gaslighting got so intense i had to get up and walk away to shake it off.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Albwan said:

There were literally times the gaslighting got so intense i had to get up and walk away to shake it off.

:beer: 

I know it sounds nutty -- but the (dis)information war covered in the DS thread is real, and that's one of its effects. It's not just partisan or political -- that's the most visible layer, and the one sucking up most of the oxygen -- it's also an individual war, a spiritual assault, and beyond. 

We're in a transitional period as a global community -- not just a country. It's going to get even rockier. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

had a curse put on me during one file, i asked a friend with know-how and he said he'd be more fearful of an attack with a knife or something like that than a curse.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

He is 73, so anything is possible.

one great moment early on was the WH doctor giving him a clean bill of health, Obama's doc as well, so they went on about if Trump had dentures or other dental surgeries and then on to other important questions...

Just now, row_33 said:

one great moment early on was the WH doctor giving him a clean bill of health, Obama's doc as well, so they went on about if Trump had dentures or other dental surgeries and then on to other important questions...

I’m convinced that all the Dems and their leftist cult all stared into the eyes of Damien and were told to act like little children until they get #badorangeman out of office.

There is no other explanation for this utter bafoonary. 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Jezebel actually ran a story that Trump died Saturday and was rushed to Walter Reed to be resuscitated.  

One, that's actually wackier than my cloning conspiracy theory.  Two, Jezebel - née Deadspin, née Splinter, née Gawker - is the last site that should be spinning up resuscitation theories.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2