The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 hour ago, Pilsner said:

You’re sick in the head. 

Me??? You guys not seeing what's going on with those two is what's sick. 

I mean, come on, what floor of Trump Tower Moscow did you want a ride to? 

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

https://twitter.com/RLHeinrichs/status/1197249569160974336

i'll say it again.... unreliable.

What's a spokesperson's word worth? A spokesperson, what phony bologna 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Me??? You guys not seeing what's going on with those two is what's sick. 

I mean, come on, what floor of Trump Tower Moscow did you want a ride to? 

What's a spokesperson's word worth? A spokesperson, what phony bologna 

Once again I will ask that your account be banned permanently.  You crossed a line a couple of hours ago and now it is time to pay for it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Just put him on ignore. Messages, replies, quotes, etc.   

....and deny yourself of the fun?.....at least if he posts here, you know he's not searching your trash for trash, right?.....thought I read "trash attracts trash"......

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....and deny yourself of the fun?.....at least if he posts here, you know he's not searching your trash for trash, right?.....thought I read "trash attracts trash"......

I have had him on ignore for two years. I consider his gibberish to be trolling, not in any way, shape, manner or form "fun".

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Just put him on ignore. Messages, replies, quotes, etc.   

As much as I would like to I know it will not work with him.  I've seen his type before.  He'll just come back with new identities.  Ignores actually encourages him as he knows he is getting under everybody's skin.  The only thing that gets the attention of guys like him is having him blocked permanently.  That way Tiberius, Gary Busey, etc. all go away for good.  He's probably being paid to boot for being here so he has even more cause to ramp things up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I hear that he hits the dumpster in back of Wegman's in Depew at midnight every night.