The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Wo! They set that up, it’s pretty obvious here Trump was going to f over Ukraine after he got Z “in a box” 

Gift for Putin, obviously 

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...son, not even Waste Management would pick you up..............

Of course not, they would be picking you up, rightfully. Dump 

Back to the thread. 

The Televised Impeachment Proceedings Have Been A Disaster For Democrats.

An initial glimpse at the coverage of the proceedings from the corporate media presents a startling situation for the White House. “Testimony puts Trump closer to scandal,” read one headline from the Washington Post. “Democrats land damning new evidence in testimony,” blasted a headline from Politico. “Testimony builds case against Trump,” reads another in the Los Angeles Times.

The most explosive revelations to emerge from three of the Democrats’ most important witnesses? That the Ukrainians were getting closer to rooting out corruption in their government and launching an investigation into the origins of its role in peddling the grand Russian collusion hoax that did irreparable harm to the United States.

There’s a huge disconnect here between what the MSN-DNC thinks is important, and the American people.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You wouldn't be having a bad day by some chance?

Can't imagine why.

I mean, other than the fact that the left has spent three days embarrassing themselves with ridiculous witnesses who never witnessed anything and continue to piss away 2020.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Can't imagine why.

I mean, other than the fact that the left has spent three days embarrassing themselves with ridiculous witnesses who never witnessed anything and continue to piss away 2020.

if asked they will take great pride in telling you this pointless exercise helped pay for their daughter's college tuition

then they guffaw and see The People see no funniness in this at all....

LAURENCE JARVIK:  

President Trump is a Whistleblower — and the So-Called “Whistleblower” is a Spy. 

“As the transcript of his phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky shows, President Trump was attempting to expose alleged wrongdoing by former Vice President Biden, his son, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and others. This means President Trump is a whistleblower –and the so-called ‘Whistleblower’ acted as a spy.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, thebug said:

VP of deep frying? 

Ziiiiiing.  You really got me there.  Bravo.  

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

F u 

You couldn’t take out that mans trash because you are not worthy 

What does this mean?  I'm just pointing out he sounds like a moron.  However I'm not surprised you're impressed with someone who comes across as a moron.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Can't imagine why.

....so let 'em continue to fan the flames.....keep in mind there is a fickle segment of the electorate that remain "dyed in the wool Dems" with no wavering or thought process to ever consider blasphemy abandonment or thinking outside of the box...case in point...my extended family......CNN is Gospel......haven't been to a family function IN YEARS....when they ask why, I use the "hangnail" excuse.....

The local TV must have been getting  lots of irate phone calls. I am the caregiver or my 93 year old mom and she is irate that this Schiff show is on instead of Lets Make a Deal and The Price is Right.

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Can't imagine why.

What's really funny is Tibs knows that the Democrats are sunk and that he is not even moved by the NBC update at 5 proclaiming the Democrats had a good day.  I figured he would reach out for any debris in the water at this point to hold on to but did not.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

WTH are these two here? It is basically, Ukraine needs the cash, let's get it to them, the new guy is fighting corruption. They have said there are no per-conditions. 

Ukraine promised they would change

Trump called BS on it, as a negotiating tool and as wise foreign policy

these guys should have been the hugging high school vice principals who took the punks at their word that now they'd go to school and study real hard... for the 141st time...

HMMMM: Mr. Vindman Was Asked Three Times To Be Defense Minister Of Ukraine.

Sorry — Lt. Col. Vindman. How did vets and enlisted people react to Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman’s ‘Don’t call me ma’am’ moment? 

“Multiple combat veterans have told me they are livid at this attitude from Vindman, at his use of the uniform as a prop for the cameras, and at his obvious scheming against and insubordination towards his chain of command.”

by Ed Driscoll

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

What's really funny is Tibs knows that the Democrats are sunk and that he is not even moved by the NBC update at 5 proclaiming the Democrats had a good day.  I figured he would reach out for any debris in the water at this point to hold on to but did not.

...LMAO...he is TBD's Carville.....yip...yap...yup....nothin'.....another pathetic......

• Haha (+1) 1