The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. 

I have an office in the CNN building in LA here -- I can tell you, the ratings were beyond terrible. No one they need to pay attention to this is. And the ones they need, the moderates in both parties and the independents, think it's either BS after the Russia narrative imploded -- or don't give two cruds about Ukraine. 

Schiff bet the farm on the wrong horse. 

And it's hilarious.

• Like (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. 

I have an office in the CNN building in LA here -- I can tell you, the ratings were beyond terrible. No one they need to pay attention to this is. And the ones they need, the moderates in both parties and the independents, think it's either BS after the Russia narrative imploded -- or don't give two cruds about Ukraine. 

And it's hilarious.

Perhaps it would help the Dems if they stopped changing the charges every time they came up empty-handed.

I think it's dropped from bribery to what? Jaywalking? 

Maybe one day the Dems will think things all the way through. And maybe not let Schiff be in charge because that dude is absolutely schitting the bed in an embarrassing manner.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Perhaps it would help the Dems if they stopped changing the charges every time they came up empty-handed.

Maybe one day the Dems will think things all the way through. And maybe not let Schiff be in charge because that dude is absolutely schitting the bed in an embarrassing manner.

this is all they've got

they have nobody to run for President in 2020

they could save all the $$$ and spend it on legit social welfare programs for once

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I wonder if CNN is on in the rec room of most WNY county jails?

airport, jails, morgues, gyms

i wonder if CNN pays to enact 90% of the totally needless 6-hour airport delays so more people can watch involuntarily?

Edited by row_33

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. 

And it's hilarious.

Which is ironic considering that several online media outlets push Imeachment stories to the top of my feed or in Yahoo's case sends me an email about it.  It's almost like they're telling me what I'm supposed to think

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i wonder if CNN pays to enact 90% of the totally needless 6-hour airport delays so more people can watch involuntarily?

Stalin and Goebbels must be rolling over in their graves looking at all the opportunities missed such as that.

• Like (+1) 1

yahoo sends out news updates?

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Stalin and Goebbels must be rolling over in their graves looking at all the opportunities missed such as that.

but nobody pays attention or cares what CNN says

it's a lower mental retention that all the crap teachers told you during your school years

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Vindman was a suspected leaker for a while before the Ukraine calls,  denied access to meetings, not allowed on "sensitive" trips and then suddenly allowed on a call when Ukraine needed to be brought to greater scrutiny.   Sure. No one knew what Vindman was up to. He was a super duper #resistance sleuth. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Paul Sperry and his "breaking". Guy needs a new shtick.

agreed. everything he tweets is, "breaking". that and it seems like he gets on a kick of retweeting his own tweets from time to time. 

i tolerate, as anoying as it is because he does catch some good stuff.  i do believe he was the first somewhat mainstream reporter to out CIAmarella in depth.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jaywalking is incredibly dangerous. Trump MUST be impeached for this!!! Think of the motorists... and their children... and motorist children!!

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ratcliffe has the second-most punchable face in Congress, after Schiff.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Jaywalking is incredibly dangerous. Trump MUST be impeached for this!!! Think of the motorists... and their children... and motorist children!!

Ratcliffe has the second-most punchable face in Congress, after Schiff.

Thems fighting words! We all know that Eric Swallwell comes in 2nd and Jerry Nadler is a close 3rd.

Edited by 3rdnlng

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Whaaaaaatttttt!!!??? You mean that Orange-idiot had a PLAN!!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :doh:

People keep underestimating President Trump calling him a buffoon, stupid, etc. Man really is playing chess while his political opponents are playing checkers.

The greatest trick Donald Trump's intellect ever pulled...

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Gotta appeal to the Dem voters...

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

agreed. everything he tweets is, "breaking". that and it seems like he gets on a kick of retweeting his own tweets from time to time. 

i tolerate, as anoying as it is because he does catch some good stuff.  i do believe he was the first somewhat mainstream reporter to out CIAmarella in depth.

There are a number of Twitter accounts that go on re-tweet binges. I have seen the explanation being that the re-tweets get more impressions/interactions than the original messages. So, it's normally used by those who think they are being shadow banned. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1