The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wrong.

...and don't you want to know whether Biden is dirty?  He's running for President.  I want to know if he's dirty.  I want to know why Burisma added his son to their Board of Directors when his son had no experience.  Sounds a helluva lot like Hunter got a nepotism job.  Public officeholders have been put in jail for crap like that.  It's a slam dunk corruption case.

...but you don't care.  You have ZERO credibility.

:beer: 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

GIANT FARTING SOUND

Did I hurt your feelings?

Maybe we should open up an investigation on me.  You can be a witness.

I've never commented on Acosta.  Ever.  I don't give a crap about Acosta.  And in fact, Acosta has nothing to do with Joe Biden's corruption problem. 

Nice try.

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Republicans are going to look like ***** morons if the whistleblower testifies

Kidding right?  You seriously think that?

If true then why is it  Schiff that wants to hide him  and lie that he doesnt know his name (sad yet laughable so absurd) , not that anyone that cares in the world doesnt already know his name.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

?

Insanity Grips the Impeachment Fiasco As Democrats Accuse President Trump of Witness Intimidation by Twitter

I don’t know if we’ve reached Peak Stupid yet, but we can certainly see it from here.

Dismissed former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch is currently giving her testimony before Adam Schiff’s kangaroo court. President Trump, being, well President Trump, took to Twitter to let everyone know what he thought of the situation.

{snip}

This is just profoundly stupid. Yovanovitch has already given a deposition. Her oral testimony is just a recitation of it. There is no hint that she was so shaken by Trump’s accurate recitation of the string of disasters she’s left behind her to change her testimony into something else. Beyond that, if anyone is guilty of anything here it is Schiff because Yovanovitch was not on Twitter when Trump sent the knicker-wadding tweet. She only learned about it from Schiff.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/11/15/insanity-grips-impeachment-fiasco-democrats-accuse-president-trump-witness-intimidation-twitter/

I listen to Fox news internet radio they just keep repeating the same story about the tweet and schiff asking the question

does she think its witness intimidation...Trump is facing an all out  full on assault from the ALL of the media...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Did I hurt your feelings?

Maybe we should open up an investigation on me.  You can be a witness.

I've never commented on Acosta.  Ever.  I don't give a crap about Acosta.  And in fact, Acosta has nothing to do with Joe Biden's corruption problem. 

Nice try.

Then let me ask you, since you automatically assume Biden corruptly acted with his son, do you see anything fishy about Trump appointing Acosta? You know what Acosta did and why he had to resign. 

Do you? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Then let me ask you, since you automatically assume Biden corruptly acted with his son, do you see anything fishy about Trump appointing Acosta? You know what Acosta did and why he had to resign. 

Do you? 

What relevance is Acosta?  I could easily debate the Acosta scenario, often getting a  harsh conviction is difficult if not impossible and you have to plea bargain, fact of life but keep dumping on Acosta who paid the price bey quitting.  You cant stop bringing him up and after all he is gone.

Is that all you have to hang your hat.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, snafu said:

I haven't given Acosta three seconds of thought.

Don't care.  

Take it up in a thread where it is relevant,

Stop trying to gum up this thread with Acosta.

Of course not! You are willfully blind. 

Go back to spewing nonsense 

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

What relevance is Acosta?  I could easily debate the Acosta scenario, often getting a  harsh conviction is difficult if not impossible and you have to plea bargain, fact of life but keep dumping on Acosta who paid the price bey quitting.  You cant stop bringing him up and after all he is gone.

Yes. Because he's not a real poster. He's a troll who enjoys pulling others in with his antics. His argument does not even make sense on a 3rd grade level, let alone coming from an 'adult'. He's a clown, and should be ignored as such imo. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You guys are accusing the Bidens of corruption, yet the Acosta thing is ten times worse, and the evidence is just overwhelming. 

Im calling you guys hypocrites for crying crocodile tears over Biden and ignoring Trump promoting a guy who allowed a child sexual predator to keep practicing his sick acts. Epstein was Trumps Buffy 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. Because he's not a real poster. He's a troll who enjoys pulling others in with his antics. His argument does not even make sense on a 3rd grade level, let alone coming from an 'adult'. He's a clown, and should be ignored as such imo. 

I'm an unreal poster :lol:. Stfu you ninny 

Edited by Tiberius