The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

?

Insanity Grips the Impeachment Fiasco As Democrats Accuse President Trump of Witness Intimidation by Twitter

I don’t know if we’ve reached Peak Stupid yet, but we can certainly see it from here.

Dismissed former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch is currently giving her testimony before Adam Schiff’s kangaroo court. President Trump, being, well President Trump, took to Twitter to let everyone know what he thought of the situation.

{snip}

This is just profoundly stupid. Yovanovitch has already given a deposition. Her oral testimony is just a recitation of it. There is no hint that she was so shaken by Trump’s accurate recitation of the string of disasters she’s left behind her to change her testimony into something else. Beyond that, if anyone is guilty of anything here it is Schiff because Yovanovitch was not on Twitter when Trump sent the knicker-wadding tweet. She only learned about it from Schiff.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/11/15/insanity-grips-impeachment-fiasco-democrats-accuse-president-trump-witness-intimidation-twitter/

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now Schiff won't let Stefanik speak. 

Even though the Majority did this during the first 45. 

Schiff is full of Schiff. 

There is a very simple reason why Schiff wouldn't let Stefanik speak the first go round.

Stefanik is a woman and they want to keep the appearance of this poor females Abassador that was unfairly fired and humiliated by the mean sexist Donald Trump.  Schiff doesn't want a Republican woman to question her , it would diminish the allusion of her being a female victim of secxst male republicans led by the evil emperor Trump.

Very shrewd on the part of Schiff, i guess Democratic real tme focus groups are working.  

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

There is a very simple reason why Schiff wouldn't let Stefanik speak.

Stefanik is a woman and they want to keep the appearance of this poor females Abassador that was unfairly fired and humiliated by the mean sexist Donald Trump.  Schiff doesn't want a Republican woman to question her , it would diminish the allusion of her being a female victim of secxst male republicans led by the evil emperor Trump.

Very shrewd on the part of Schiff, i guess Democratic real tme focus groups are working.  

Stefanik just asked questions for 5 minutes

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Stefanik just asked questions for 5 minutes

the first go round.  He had to let her go the second

This "witness" is all about emotion, very sorry for her, she was done wrong by the Evil sexist Trump.  She isn't a witness to ANYTHING at all, was let go months before the alleged impeachable events took place.

• Like (+1) 2

Yovanovich is being presented as a champion of "anti-corruption" working in the Ukraine.  I get that's one of the US's stated goals for Ukraine. Can someone explain to me how an American ambassador is supposed to influence Ukranian officials to be "not" corrupt?  How does that work?

One of Trump's explanations for his "favor" was to promote an anti-corruption investigation. Zelensky ran in part on a platform of anti-corruption and won over 75% in the runoff.  Can someone explain why that's bad?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Yovanovich is being presented as a champion of "anti-corruption" working in the Ukraine.  I get that's one of the US's stated goals for Ukraine. Can someone explain to me how an American ambassador is supposed to influence Ukranian officials to be "not" corrupt?  How does that work?

One of Trump's explanations for his "favor" was to promote an anti-corruption investigation. Zelensky ran in part on a platform of anti-corruption and won over 75% in the runoff.  Can someone explain why that's bad?

Trump didn't care a fig about corruption. Why would anyone even for a second believe he is? Seriously. 

He just wanted to manufacture fake news against Biden 

but you know that 

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

the first go round.  He had to let her go the second

This "witness" is all about emotion, very sorry for her, she was done wrong by the Evil sexist Trump.  She isn't a witness to ANYTHING at all, was let go months before the alleged impeachable events took place.

She was fired by Rudy G, basically. The new Roger Stone clown who was running things for Trump in Ukraine. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wrong.

...and don't you want to know whether Biden is dirty?  He's running for President.  I want to know if he's dirty.  I want to know why Burisma added his son to their Board of Directors when his son had no experience.  Sounds a helluva lot like Hunter got a nepotism job.  Public officeholders have been put in jail for crap like that.  It's a slam dunk corruption case.

...but you don't care.  You have ZERO credibility.

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, snafu said:

Wrong.

...and don't you want to know whether Biden is dirty?  He's running for President.  I want to know if he's dirty.  I want to know why Burisma added his son to their Board of Directors when his son had no experience.  Sounds a helluva lot like Hunter got a nepotism job.  Public officeholders have been put in jail for crap like that.  It's a slam dunk corruption case.

...but you don't care.  You have ZERO credibility.

Yet in the same breath you will say Jeffery Acosta who got Epstein off was just picked by Trump for his cabinet because he really was the best man!! :lol:

Hunter Biden making a few bucks vs Trump sex child rapist Attorney 

Shut up!

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

She was yeilded time from Nunes and Schiff denied her the time.  Again Schiff just kind of makes up the rules as it fits his agenda, and then switch them back again when expedient.

During the 45 minute segments the rules says only Schiff, Nunes, or the two lawyers can ask questions. The rules were followed.

• Thank you (+1) 1