Bills DVDs available - fundraiser for Rockpile

Fezmid

For those who missed out on Campy's fundraiser, you have another chance to support Rockpile and own some Bills history at the same time.

Our very own Rockpile is raising money to fight Multiple Sclerosis and is asking for donations.

As some may know, I have a bunch of Bills DVDs available to TSW members ( http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9546 ), including the Bills/Vikes game from '02 which I havn't announced yet (but that I quietly put into the Trading Post thread). The deal is such:

If people want to contribute to Rockpile, but also want some DVDs, and are torn between the two, you can do both at once. Pick 4 DVDs for $25 (or 8 DVDs for $50), and all $25 (or $50) will go to Rockpile (ie: I'll eat the shipping costs and the media). I'll do this until Friday 4/22/05, so get your orders in (his walk is May 1st).

You can either pay me directly via PayPal or check (see the thread linked above) and I'll send the money on to Rockpile at the end, or you can contact him for payment information and he can forward the DVD request to me after he receives your pledge. Either way works.

If anyone's interested, PM me.

CW

Yes, good old old "Fezmid" was not content just helping Campy, he has offered to help me too!

Thanks, "CW"!

:(

For those who missed out on Campy's fundraiser, you have another chance to support Rockpile and own some Bills history at the same time.

Our very own Rockpile is raising money to fight Multiple Sclerosis and is asking for donations.

As some may know, I have a bunch of Bills DVDs available to TSW members ( http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9546 ), including the Bills/Vikes game from '02 which I havn't announced yet (but that I quietly put into the Trading Post thread). The deal is such:

If people want to contribute to Rockpile, but also want some DVDs, and are torn between the two, you can do both at once. Pick 4 DVDs for $25 (or 8 DVDs for $50), and all $25 (or $50) will go to Rockpile (ie: I'll eat the shipping costs and the media). I'll do this until Friday 4/22/05, so get your orders in (his walk is May 1st).

You can either pay me directly via PayPal or check (see the thread linked above) and I'll send the money on to Rockpile at the end, or you can contact him for payment information and he can forward the DVD request to me after he receives your pledge.  Either way works.

If anyone's interested, PM me.

CW

301707[/snapback]

Can I just donate and bypass the DVDs? Not that I don't love the DVD you sent me Chris (the comeback), but I know I wouldn't watch any other games more than once. Let me know, or you can just send my copies to somone dying to get their hands on em.

Way to go Rockpile, by the way.

Yes you can! :(

Sponsor Me Here!

Thanks!

Can I just donate and bypass the DVDs? Not that I don't love the DVD you sent me Chris (the comeback), but I know I wouldn't watch any other games more than once. Let me know, or you can just send my copies to somone dying to get their hands on em.

301746[/snapback]

301746[/snapback]

Yes, the DVD offer is just for people who are on the fence about helping Rockpile out. Some people are greedy and want "something" in return for their donations (like the tax writeoff isn't good enough :P ). This is just to offer some extra push. If you're not interested in the DVDs, then that's fine -- saves me money too :o

CW