Forum dysfunction

The wisest of the Marxes, Groucho of course, once observed that he never wanted to be a member of any club that would accept him.

301329[/snapback]

Look, do you want an apology for my being rude? You got it. I am sorry.

The thing is, I think it is silly to argue about who has a "better" religion. This is simply my opinion. OK?

The wisest of the Marxes, Groucho of course, once observed that he never wanted to be a member of any club that would accept him.

301329[/snapback]

Certain groups can't accept when one does not agree with them

Goodie. Another "look at me- I need attention" post. I hear they have "hugging" clinics. Maybe that will fill the need for attention you so crave.

301448[/snapback]

I am sure his insurance will cover the cost. After all they were picking up the cost for all the losers after the last election. :(:doh:

An unpaid response from a moderate Moderator

301493[/snapback]

You must be so comfortable.

301493[/snapback]

To date the responses have been so positive and thoughtful. Thank you.

301493[/snapback]

when I made public your response (via Private Message) which quoted you it was removed. Is that unfair?

301493[/snapback]

Oooh, sh---throwing fight! *SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT*

when I made public  your response (via Private Message) which quoted you it was removed. Is that unfair?

301511[/snapback]

It is not up to me what is or isn't fair on this board. The mods do the work and it is thier responsibility. They do a great job, and this comes from a poster who HAS had posts deleted.

I think your posts create an environment which eccourages others here to insult eachother's religions. Naturally, I think this is not a good thing.

PS: The apology for rudeness does stand, and I am not hoping, nor have I ever suggested that you be banned. Again, this is not my decision.

when I made public  your response (via Private Message) which quoted you it was removed. Is that unfair?

301511[/snapback]

Nice of you to now "out" him. At least in the original post, you left his name out.

Keep up your banner work.

As to "positive" responses, you're getting all the hugs you missed a a tyke. You should feel very happy.

I'm sure it won't be long before you write a post to let us all know that you are leaving the board. A final "look at me." Then another on your return... under another assumed name. And on and on.

I'm already under an assumed name are not we all. Though since i doubt either of us contemplates adding the other to our wedding list an assumed name is eminnently fitting. Just in case the the little womens China is Royal Doulton.....

301753[/snapback]

I'm just jealous because you didn't post my pithy PM comments about you.

Nice of you to now "out" him. At least in the original post, you left his name out.

Keep up your banner work.

As to "positive" responses, you're getting all the hugs you missed a a tyke. You should feel very happy.

I'm sure it won't be long before you write a post to let us all know that you are leaving the board. A final "look at me." Then another on your return... under another assumed name. And on and on.

301716[/snapback]

Thanks for sticking up for me, but I have a confession to make.....

I never said that I was the smartest guy here, but I truly have zero idea what he is talking about. How did he "out" me? :P

I never said that I was the smartest guy here, but I truly have zero idea what he is talking about. How did he "out" me?  :P

301797[/snapback]

If I stuck up for you, it was an accident.

He posted a thread quoting your PM to him in detail, but leaving your name off. Now he said that post was yours.

By saying "out," I wasn't implying you had changed preference for the things you put in your mouth from cigarettes.

If I stuck up for you, it was an accident.

He posted a thread quoting your PM to him in detail, but leaving your name off. Now he said that post was yours.

By saying "out," I wasn't implying you had changed preference for the things you put in your mouth from cigarettes.

301814[/snapback]

Whatever dude. You really did lob me one, but i will take the high road, OK?

Either way, I did NOT send this person a PM.

I never said that I was the smartest guy here, but I truly have zero idea what he is talking about. How did he "out" me?  :P

301797[/snapback]

You were outed? Does your wife know?

Hey you're the same old Bill to us, not that there is anything wrong with that. :o