Trump’s Second Term, What Will It Look Like?

Tiberius

27 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Liberals are swarming like locusts, hell bent on destroying everything.

Might be tough in 2020, America is facing the the worst enemy its ever seen.

look at the effort the US had to put together to combat Hitler

and apparently Trump is way worse than Hitler...

Senior Trump administration officials considered resigning en masse last year in a “midnight self-massacre” to sound a public alarm about President Trump’s conduct, but rejected the idea because they believed it would further destabilize an already teetering government, according to a new book by an unnamed author.

In “A Warning” by Anonymous, obtained by The Washington Post ahead of its release, a writer described only as “a senior official in the Trump administration” paints a chilling portrait of the president as cruel, inept and a danger to the nation he was elected to lead.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/book-by-anonymous-describes-trump-as-cruel-inept-and-a-danger-to-the-nation/2019/11/07/b6b6c6f2-0150-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Senior Trump administration officials considered resigning en masse last year in a “midnight self-massacre” to sound a public alarm about President Trump’s conduct, but rejected the idea because they believed it would further destabilize an already teetering government, according to a new book by an unnamed author.

In “A Warning” by Anonymous, obtained by The Washington Post ahead of its release, a writer described only as “a senior official in the Trump administration” paints a chilling portrait of the president as cruel, inept and a danger to the nation he was elected to lead.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/book-by-anonymous-describes-trump-as-cruel-inept-and-a-danger-to-the-nation/2019/11/07/b6b6c6f2-0150-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

Fake news

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Fake news

You know how you know someone's a partisan shill?  When they reflexively believe advance reports of book excerpts written by anonymous sources that confirm their own biases, that they would reflexively dismiss if the same were written about "their guy."

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Oh you really got him this time!!!

Lol, what a joke!

Fake news!!!!

From what all of us have seen from this guy, the depiction of Trump looks 100% spot on. He's a disaster 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You know how you know someone's a partisan shill?  When they reflexively believe advance reports of book excerpts written by anonymous sources that confirm their own biases, that they would reflexively dismiss if the same were written about "their guy."

And of those who dismiss unpleasant reports reflexively? 

Come on, the shoe fits 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

From what all of us have seen from this guy, the depiction of Trump looks 100% spot on. He's a disaster 

Coming from such a honest non partisan like you, how could I not trust you?

Lol

All you do is lie, no one believes you.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump is actually working on and achieving sucess as it pertains to his campaign promises. There's no question that he found the magic wand that Obama said wasn't there and has done wonders with the economy---------------unemployment, stock market, regulations and wages, all vastly improved. The wall is going up and pedophiles are being caught. Most important, he's bringing our federal court system back to the constitution.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump is actually working on and achieving sucess as it pertains to his campaign promises. There's no question that he found the magic wand that Obama said wasn't there and has done wonders with the economy---------------unemployment, stock market, regulations and wages, all vastly improved. The wall is going up and pedophiles are being caught. Most important, he's bringing our federal court system back to the constitution.

Didn't I see you at the airport dressed in an orange robe selling flowers?  Nearly everyone admits the guy lies habitually.  Why do you believe what he tells you?  The BLS stats?

Seriously, Trump is clearly unethical enough that I fear he will put pressure on the Bureau of Labor Statistics to make him look good going into the elections.  Recall the Alabama hurricane pressure?  That was such a trivial matter and his administration pressured the Nat Weather Service to protect Trump.  With all of the pressure to win the 2020 election, his administration will be tempted to cheat there too. 

Good thing all you guys in the orange robes here are ever vigilant for any Trump admin's misdeeds.

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Didn't I see you at the airport dressed in an orange robe selling flowers?  Nearly everyone admits the guy lies habitually.  Why do you believe what he tells you?  The BLS stats?

Seriously, Trump is clearly unethical enough that I fear he will put pressure on the Bureau of Labor Statistics to make him look good going into the elections.  Recall the Alabama hurricane pressure?  That was such a trivial matter and his administration pressured the Nat Weather Service to protect Trump.  With all of the pressure to win the 2020 election, his administration will be tempted to cheat there too. 

Good thing all you guys in the orange robes here are ever vigilant for any Trump admin's misdeeds.

I don't think any of the Trump cultists here have ever acknowledged that Trump lies at all. 

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You are a perfect example of what weed can do to a mind. The NWS initial prediction was that the hurricane could hit Alabama. Trump doesn't need to have the BLS make up statistics, even though I'm sure they wouldn't. The fact that wages are up is what backs up all of the other statistics. Wages are the indicator of the degree of prosperity. Try staying off the weed and maybe you can think things through clearly.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't think any of the Trump cultists here have ever acknowledged that Trump lies at all. 

Maybe we should give away 'Orange Robe Awards' around here.    lol    I can think of several outstanding nominees.

There is no way that several posters would ever even admit that Trump is merely a human.  He can do no wrong in their eyes.  I sometimes do, but there is really no sense responding to their posts.  Their minds, the remaining shards anyway, are closed, locked, and there is no key.  It is more like a religion really.

• Like (+1) 1

all politicians lie

it really matters when it honestly hits you directly, like LBJ saying there would be no ground troops in Nam and then a draft was instituted and 6-figures were there completely involuntarily....

nothing Trump talks about matters except that the US is open for business and won't go into beta mode on international business or foreign policy

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Maybe we should give away 'Orange Robe Awards' around here.    lol    I can think of several outstanding nominees.

There is no way that several posters would ever even admit that Trump is merely a human.  He can do no wrong in their eyes.  I sometimes do, but there is really no sense responding to their posts.  Their minds, the remaining shards anyway, are closed, locked, and there is no key.  It is more like a religion really.

image.png.a4875d90f4c4b18a8f6e55e5642d59ad.png

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I just wonder what happens when he is out of office. Do they turn on him, or does the cult live on in some new form? Will Trump still try and control the GOP? 

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

all politicians lie

it really matters when it honestly hits you directly, like LBJ saying there would be no ground troops in Nam and then a draft was instituted and 6-figures were there completely involuntarily....

nothing Trump talks about matters except that the US is open for business and won't go into beta mode on international business or foreign policy

image.png.a4875d90f4c4b18a8f6e55e5642d59ad.png

Yes.  Clinton lied about getting BJ's.  Obama lied about the ACA reducing health insurance premiums for families.  Big difference.