Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Patriots kept getting bad teams who didn't even have their starters at QB

Ravens are not a great defense either

Mid 20s in terms of rank

And they did what they were supposed/expected to do and beat them convincingly.

They now lose one game to a team that is viewed as the 2nd/3rd best team in the AFC and they lose which is something they are bound to do sometime this season (They only have 1 undefeated season in their history)

5 minutes ago, Dopey said:

You see, just cuz you think it's dumb doesnt make it so. I 1st pointed out each of the great defenses had a bad game. A couple of people got their tightie whities all bunched up. And by the way, who are you to call my statement dumb?!

Somebody who reads your posts.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

WEEI is a fun listen right now

Patriots fans are like lunatics

It is going to be fun when Brady leaves and they become a perrenial 6-10 team

Such spoiled annoying fans

I cannot wait, and that day is coming!

8 minutes ago, Dopey said:

You see, just cuz you think it's dumb doesnt make it so. I 1st pointed out each of the great defenses had a bad game. A couple of people got their tightie whities all bunched up. And by the way, who are you to call my statement dumb?!

Yes I watched those teams. We're 1/2 way through the season. If they play the 2nd 1/2 like the 1st half, I believe they're in the discussion.

Only a Pats* fanboy would make such a comparison. This isn’t even the best defense BB has had with the Pats*, much less one of the all time great Defenses in NFL lore. The eye test tells anyone that. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

He's a great coach.  He won't be as hard to beat once Brady retires though.

You hope

He has won games without Brady, and his last 2 picks as Bradys heirs are leading the Colts and the 8-0 49ers right now. He may not find another Brady, but he has found some other good ones recently

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Somebody who reads your posts.

And is a little too sensitive and doesn't realize we're giving our opinion. You think you're right, but I don't recall me getting to where I call your post dumb. Settle down some. Like I said I can agree to disagree with someone. And it wasn't even with you, was it? 

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's a great coach.  He won't be as hard to beat once Brady retires though.

I’m not so sure about that.  I suspect they’ll replace Brady with someone who’s more than competent.  

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

You hope

He has won games without Brady, and his last 2 picks as Bradys heirs are leading the Colts and the 8-0 49ers right now. He may not find another Brady, but he has found some other good ones recently

The Bills shut them out in Foxboro without Brady.

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Only a Pats* fanboy would make such a comparison. This isn’t even the best defense BB has had with the Pats*, much less one of the all time great Defenses in NFL lore. The eye test tells anyone that. 

Your 1st sentence tells me what I'm dealing with. Do you even realize what we're discussing is subjective?! Hopefully no one has to explain what that means to you. Either your 12 yrs old or your panties are bunched too tight. 

5 minutes ago, Dopey said:

And is a little too sensitive and doesn't realize we're giving our opinion. You think you're right, but I don't recall me getting to where I call your post dumb. Settle down some. Like I said I can agree to disagree with someone. And it wasn't even with you, was it? 

I'm calm as can be.  If my doctor tells me I need to exercise more I can't say let's agree to disagree.

Edited by Doc Brown

7 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

You hope

Exactly.  If Belichick is in charge, they aren’t going to hand the keys over to some bum.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm calm as can be.  If my doctor tells me I need to exercise more I can't say I agree to disagree.

If that's as calm as can be, you do need to see a doctor. Just not a physician. And yes, you can say that.

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Your 1st sentence tells me what I'm dealing with. Do you even realize what we're discussing is subjective?! Hopefully no one has to explain what that means to you. Either your 12 yrs old or your panties are bunched too tight. 

It wouldn’t be considered subjective; it’s a “ hot take”. They’re not one of the two or 3 all time best, and that would be generally accepted by most outside observers except a few Pat loving tv talking heads. It’s hype

Edited by Boatdrinks

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

You hope

He has.  He went 11-5 with Cassel... but with basically the same roster that went 16-0 the year before.  Even a slight downgrade from Brady won't make for another miserable decade for us.

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

If that's as calm as can be, you do need to see a doctor. Just not a physician. And yes, you can say that.

Dude, let it go.

You went for your point and he disagreed. Now your in the battle of witty comments territory and looking a bit roasted.

Its a subjective subject either way unless you put some definitive definitions around "greatest" defense.