Jets in process of trading Jamal Adams to Cowboys ( update - not happening due to price)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

That'd be a nice pick up for Dallas.  I don't really understand what the Jets are trying to do right now.

Jets and Dolphins are competing for most first round picks in next years draft...

All I know is that if the Bills don't land at least one pro bowler, on both sides of the ball, for no more than one 4th round pick, this season is a complete failure and I'm going to become a Roughriders fan! :beer:

2 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Jets and Dolphins are competing for most first round picks in next years draft...

All I know is that if the Bills don't land at least one pro bowler, on both sides of the ball, for no more than one 4th round pick, this season is a complete failure and I'm going to become a Roughriders fan! :beer:

All I know is, I desperately want Adam Gase to take over in NE when Belichick retires and go for the franchise destroying trifecta!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

Whether the trade happens or not, Gase officially lost his locker room today if he had not already. 

Yep.  Adams is a passionate guy who appeared to be fully bought into the Jets.   So much for that!

I can't think of a worse run team in a while than this year's Jets. That is a team that went into the season with some very good talent (Leonard Williams, Mosley, Bell, Quinnen Williams, Anderson, Adams, and at least the promise of eventual high-end talent with Darnold), and they're staring into the abyss of a 3-13 season. What a dumpster fire. I mean, at least Miami has a plan that makes some sense on paper and is fully executing it. 

Edited by dave mcbride

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

The post above yours says the Cowboys would not give up a 1st and 3rd for him

Dam didn't see that. I am shocked the Boys didn't pull the trigger on it. They might as well go for it this year since they are going to run up against massive cap issues.