Chi Town--Lincoln Station or Delilahs?

plenzmd1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Little Lamp--but heading to Chicago/South Bend for the Notre Dame/Hokies game on Saturday, in Chicago on Sunday.

Look like those two are the bills bars...any suggestions on which one better? Is there one I am missing?     

@The Big Cat...you still lurk on here anymore?

It has been a minute for me. Depends on what your jam is. Delilahs is a little bit closer to an Essex St. or dive feel. Lincoln Station is closer to Coles. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Little Lamp--but heading to Chicago/South Bend for the Notre Dame/Hokies game on Saturday, in Chicago on Sunday.

Look like those two are the bills bars...any suggestions on which one better? Is there one I am missing?     

you not asking @ExiledInIllinois    

Or did you just want a short answer??? 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

One of my best friends in life -- Mike Miller, from Tonawanda -- is the owner (and founder) of Delilah's. Give him the business! It is also a freaking phenomenal bar. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

you not asking @ExiledInIllinois    

Or did you just want a short answer??? 

he lives in the sticks somewhere

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

One of my best friends in life -- Mike Miller, from Tonawanda -- is the owner (and founder) of Delilah's. Give him the business! 

so..use your name for a free beer???

Lincoln Station is my preference.  You can sit down, decent wings, good crowd but a little more subdued compared to Delilah's.  Delilah's on the other hand is quite rowdy, cliquish, standing room only and shoulder to shoulder, no real food opportunities because of that.  Making your way to the bathroom and back is a real hassle, but maybe I'm getting old:)  They're down the street from each other, you could walk between the 2 and try both out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/29/2019 at 9:34 AM, dave mcbride said:

One of my best friends in life -- Mike Miller, from Tonawanda -- is the owner (and founder) of Delilah's. Give him the business! It is also a freaking phenomenal bar. 

Just not like this:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/29/2019 at 12:36 PM, dave mcbride said:

Yes! Assuming he's there, he'll give you at least one.

Hey there Mr. Mcbride..Mike says hey! Long story but we got there a bit late, but he was just fantastic! Had a shot od "Redsking Bllod with him and our crew, and he was playing songs from "Wide Right"! Awesome place!

Gunna send you a PM so i can shoot a picture to you

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Hey there Mr. Mcbride..Mike says hey! Long story but we got there a bit late, but he was just fantastic! Had a shot od "Redsking Bllod with him and our crew, and he was playing songs from "Wide Right"! Awesome place!

Awesome!!!

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Did any of the women at Delilahs scare you?  You're a bit old for that joint. Myself, I fit right in.

• Haha (+1) 1