Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

I have not always had a ton of faith in this coaching staff. Between all of the designed allen runs, and lack of killer instinct to score points, this puts the icing on the cake. Who else is ready for the next HC already? Grow some balls McD.

Just now, Kemp said:

Nothing to ignore.

Eagles have given up 75 points in last two games. Scoring 13 against them isn't impressive.

With the weather conditions and the depleted Eagles DL the way they are, running made sense... bad playcalling and a bad defense.  

After the bye week this team has gotten worse.   I have seen this before.  A team comes in and crushes the hopes of the fans by running the ball right down the defense's throat.  No adjustments.  Keep getting pounded.  

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

Missed Knox a couple times, Beasley,  Duke, pretty much every receiver at some point. Stop blindly supporting a player that shows every week he can’t find open receivers

Not blindly supporting Josh at all. Do I like him yes but he is a weak link to this teams chances this year. You are making stuff up because all those players were not open. In regards to Knox he is living off one play this year other than that he can’t catch a cold. 

• Thank you (+1) 1