Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Golden*Wheels said:

be interesting to see if we answer...

That's the sign of a complete team.  No one unit plays consistently good every game.  

Today the offense needs to have the game of the year.  

Edited by Capco
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Ed Oliver even less impressive live

I don't know if you mean other plays but he wasn't in there on that TD. It was Jordan Phillips and Kyle Peko. Phillips got  pushed back far. He's been solid but that play he was bad.

Edited by suorangefan4

Just now, GunnerBill said:

We have been out coached and out executed today. No question about it. I am more angry about this performance than any other in the McDermott era. 

We have given them the damn game. 

I had this game as a loss, so not that upset really.    Philly is a lot better team than their record and have a lot more to play for today.    

Just hoping to avoid injury now...

Just now, Steptide said:

Bills will win 10 games this season, but when they get to the playoffs and play a really good team, I fear they'll get destroyed 

Which - frankly, if we step back a bit, is totally fine - no one thought this was THE year for them going in.

1 minute ago, Mr. SpacePuppy said:

Why does anyone want this garbage team to make the playoffs? We still need high draft picks. We are flat out not good. I’m mean yeah...goodie goodie we beat some trash teams but we are not playoff caliber. 

No big deal on Wallace. Guy is a liability. 

I heard New England is good. Go be their fan, we don't want ya...

• Like (+1) 2