The Babylon Bee, America's Newspaper

3rdnlng

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Satire about oppressors, white straight males, is acceptable.  Satire about woke defined victims (everybody but white straight males) or its sacred tenants is violence.

Speaking of violence - so strange how out spoken you are about the “horseshit” J6 committee but ran off when asked about the “horseshit” Miss American Taliban was doing when she was shot.

Typical coward 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Speaking of violence - so strange how out spoken you are about the “horseshit” J6 committee but ran off when asked about the “horseshit” Miss American Taliban was doing when she was shot.

Typical coward 

So sorry I hurt your feelings sweetie.  Call your mommy and cry to her.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn't hurt mine - I hurt yours because you ran away like a child.

coward

I ran from nothing.  I'm just done rehashing the same old same old ground.  We can agree to disagree and move on.  At least I can.  That clown show will result in nothing.  Given the track record of failure on every one of these narratives why expect anything else?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I ran from nothing.  I'm just done rehashing the same old same old ground.  We can agree to disagree and move on.  At least I can.  That clown show will result in nothing.  Given the track record of failure on every one of these narratives why expect anything else?

You ran like a little girl because you have NO argument

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You ran like a little girl because you have NO argument

I have an argument.  I've made it several times.  The 1/6 committee is a fraud.  That's my argument in a sentence.  But I conclude that expressing it to you again in any detail is pointless.       

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Producers Confirm Liz Cheney Will Not Be Back For Season 2 Of January 6 Hearings

Aug 17, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

62fcf279b993e62fcf279b993f.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a critically acclaimed first season that was allegedly watched by some people, the producers of the January 6th Hearings have sadly confirmed that their star Liz Cheney will not be returning for season 2.

"Liz was a standout in season 1 and we're sad to see her go," said fellow actor and screenwriter for the show Adam Schiff. "We will carry on without her, however, as there are many more exciting storylines we have planned for next year!"

As of now, it is unclear whether Cheney's character will be killed off or whether her role will be filled by another actress. Rumors have suggested the showrunners are considering Drew Barrymore, Cate Blanchett, or Cory Booker in a wig.

https://babylonbee.com/news/producers-confirm-liz-cheney-will-not-be-back-for-season-2-of-jan-6-hearings

• Haha (+1) 4

After Seeing The Jump In Trump’s Poll Numbers, Biden Orders FBI To Raid His House Too.

62ffc3fcbb8bf62ffc3fcbb8c0.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — According to sources close to the Biden Administration, President Biden responded to seeing Trump's jump in poll numbers by ordering the FBI to raid his house too.

These orders come at a time when Biden's approval rating has reached record lows, due to 20 consecutive months of unfortunate disasters that allegedly had nothing to do with Biden or his policies, but were the fault of everyone else, especially Trump.

https://babylonbee.com/news/after-seeing-the-jump-in-trumps-poll-numbers-biden-orders-the-fbi-to-raid-his-house-too

World In Panic As Science Announces Retirement.

6303a8f2e09bc6303a8f2e09bd.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The entire world is in a panic this morning at the news that Dr. Fauci, the living embodiment of science itself, will be retiring in December. The scientific community is already announcing mass resignations now that the High Priest and the mediator between mankind and the laws of nature will be gone. Experts are predicting a dangerous rise in superstition, divination, and Twitter misinformation without the wise and infallible words of Fauci there to guide humanity toward safety and ultimate perfection.

"This is a disaster," said one scientist. "We are surely headed for another Dark Age without the transcendent wisdom of Gaia's Oracle here to guide us. The end is nigh."

Sources say Fauci plans to spend retirement golfing, spending time with family, and weaponizing Monkeypox in his basement.

https://babylonbee.com/news/world-in-panic-as-science-announces-retirement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...