Apparently Hearst wasntthe only one to visit

zevo

hello.  i am undersized (150lb), white DE who is extremely high-motor: while at temple, i led my intramural touch football team in sacks in 1983. i'm 39, but it is a "young" 39, and i think i can still bring it. 

any budding agents out there who think they can get TD to invite me to camp?  a couple months in the weightroom and i'm sure i can put on at least 10lb.  i always wanted to play for the bills.

300803[/snapback]

let's go in for a tryout together sometime. tho i'm not a DE, i'm more of CB or S. i'm undersized 5'8 160lbs, high motor, high character, and my wonderlic was thru the roof! i'm also looney enough to play gunner. :P

maybe i could compete for Coy Wire's job?

hello.  i am undersized (150lb), white DE who is extremely high-motor: while at temple, i led my intramural touch football team in sacks in 1983. i'm 39, but it is a "young" 39, and i think i can still bring it. 

any budding agents out there who think they can get TD to invite me to camp?  a couple months in the weightroom and i'm sure i can put on at least 10lb.  i always wanted to play for the bills.

300803[/snapback]

I don't care whether our DEs perform well out of having a high motor or from pure talent. Production is production. Schobel and Kelsay, while not game-changers, have both shown that they belong in the NFL and belong in the starting line-up. Improvement is possible, but let's not kid ourselves and insult them by intimating that they are frauds.