Anyone got plans for Mexico Bowl I?

You do realize that the bills play the falcons at home next year. I'm eagerly waiting for the schedule to be released next week so i know when to wear my R. Mexico 7 jersey.

I will be looking forward to seeing some nasty signage at the ralph for that game.

You do realize that the bills play the falcons at home next year.  I'm eagerly waiting for the schedule to be released next week so i know when to wear my R. Mexico 7 jersey. 

I will be looking forward to seeing some nasty signage at the ralph for that game.

300186[/snapback]

There won't be many nasty signs hanging around because security will make them take it down. In the 1/91 AFC Championship Game someone hung a sign that said "Bo knows the Raiders suck" It was gone ASAP.

The team wants to portray itself as family friendly even though we all know it's BS, so the easiest way is to take down offensive signs because that stuff shows up on the TV cameras a lot easier than drunk, cursing, fighting fans do.

There won't be many nasty signs hanging around because security will make them take it down.  In the 1/91 AFC Championship Game someone hung a sign that said "Bo knows the Raiders suck"  It was gone ASAP. 

The team wants to portray itself as family friendly even though we all know it's BS, so the easiest way is to take down offensive signs because that stuff shows up on the TV cameras a lot easier than drunk, cursing, fighting fans do.

300251[/snapback]

The First Amendment doesn't extend to the Ralph and other NFL stadia. :D:ph34r:

I hope there are too many Ron Mexico signs for them to censor. Not that anyone in 10-Minute Memory America will remember what that refers to.

Someone should design one of those huge jerseys like the one they had in the seats when Jimbo retired, only in cue cards.  That would friggin' RULE!

300294[/snapback]

ala the great rose bowl hoax?? There was a thread a few months ago on this topic. I think we can pull off a "Ron Mexico Naked Bootleg: SCARY" sign in the lower bowl.

The Great Rose Bowl Hoax

Tough to get a Ron Mexico sign on TV? Too complicated to get hundreds of people to hold up colored cards simultaneously?

Painted on mustaches, ponchos/zarapes, sombreros, and huarache sandals. The TV usually gets in shots of people in costume. That'd be the time to sneak in a shot of your "Don't let Ron Mexico south of your border" sign. The TSW membership network alone could probably generate over a thousand Ron Mexico's at the game. Add tequila at your tailgate, and enjoy.