I am really sorry -- but i have to do this

JoeF

Are you kidding? She was as vacuous as a circus balloon and had all the depth of a cone of cotton candy that was well-managed by professional PR handlers.  Yeesh!

300035[/snapback]

I must agree. Despite her great looks and public persona, Diana was one very troubled lady. Maybe Charles has come to recognise the importance of intelligence, companionship and emotional stability, even if it is in a less than beautiful package.

Don't forget too, Camilla is, what, 12 years older than Diana would be today! Most pictures of Diana were taken when she was in her 20s. How would she have looked at 58, given her lifestyle (bulemia, suicide attempts, etc.)?

I must agree. Despite her great looks and public persona, Diana was one very troubled lady. Maybe Charles has come to recognise the importance of intelligence, companionship and emotional stability, even if it is in a less than beautiful package.

Don't forget too, Camilla is, what, 12 years older than Diana would be today! Most pictures of Diana were taken when she was in her 20s. How would she have looked at 58, given her lifestyle (bulemia, suicide attempts, etc.)?

300179[/snapback]

You of course know that it was Camilla that was the source of Diana's "troubles."

Prince Charlie should have married Cams but he went off to the Navy to see the world.

As Winston Churchill said, and said best: "The British Navy is ruled by buggery and the whip!"

Camilla is a Prince Charles look-alike. That's why he's in love.

It should be obvious to everyone by now that Charlie will never be the King of England.

If he outlives his mother though, he has an opportunity to succeed her as the next Queen of England.

One wonders if The Royal Poisioner has already received instructions to avert that potential travesty.

Cheeri-o!