I am really sorry -- but i have to do this

JoeF

Camilla

Wow--where's a Fred Sanford/Red Foxx Uglysicle comment when you need it.

I am not shallow Hal but to go from Diana to this...geez....

Okay back to your regularly scheduled program

299993[/snapback]

Ok, he's due to be the King of Englad. And even though that really means nothing anymore, and despite his god-awful looks, he could have had ANY woman he wanted. This leads me to believe that she is the world champion of a certain skill that I can no longer mention due to this being the kindler gentler TBD...

Ok, he's due to be the King of Englad. And even though that really means nothing anymore, and despite his god-awful looks, he could have had ANY woman he wanted. This leads me to believe that she is the world champion of a certain skill that I can no longer mention due to this being the kindler gentler TBD...

299999[/snapback]

He will never be the King of England.

Well Diana was a classy lady and kind, benevolent women- I doubt Camille could match Dianas heart but thats just an educated guess

300008[/snapback]

Are you kidding? She was as vacuous as a circus balloon and had all the depth of a cone of cotton candy that was well-managed by professional PR handlers. Yeesh!

299999[/snapback]

She can make a Whopper any way you want it?