SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Looking back knowing what we know now, i’d take Mahomes 100 times out of 100 and it’s not even close.

And who's to say we still couldn’t have an amazing defense in that scenario?

Fair point and question.   Whose to say Allen won't develop into an elite QB?

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

When Mahomes is being inducted into the HOF you'll be telling your grandkids about how the Bills could have drafted him.

What's done is done. I'm not dwelling in the past and getting out the hand lotion and tissues or crying into my beer every time the guy is on TV. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Calling someone a troll because they use FACTS is the last bastion for a guy on the losing side of an argument.  Mahomes has won NOTHING.

Team sport, chiefs had a garbage D or they win it all last year.  Is Trent Dilfer greater than Kelly because he won the big one?

anyone with eyeballs know mahomes is currently the best QB in the game

Just now, jkeerie said:

Fair point and question.   Whose to say Allen won't develop into an elite QB?

Exactly.  Josh just has a few bad habits to shake.  So did Brett Favre well into his career.

3 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

When Mahomes is being inducted into the HOF you'll be telling your grandkids about how the Bills could have drafted him.

Blow it out your arse dude. Go root for the chefs then. Let it go already.

Edited by Bferra13

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You know what else didn’t happen ? The Bills drafting Mahomes. You can’t choose that either. 

Not sure what your point is.  That was part of the premise of the question,  because the Bills didn't choose Mahomes.