RIP Sid Haig

Canadian Bills Fan

Read about it this morning, also read an interview with Rob Zombie about how he rewrote his new movie a bunch of times because of Sids condition and that he couldn't pass his physical with the studio to be able to work and be insured (sounds like at his age they make you take a physical before working). It's was important for Rob that he be in the movie but because of his health he couldn't be in the role as originally planned and he kept rewriting hoping he would get better. 

He had been in alot of films over his career but was not well known because they were mostly B movies.

In a bit of an aside, I listened to an interview last week with Rob Zombie and didn't realize he was good friends with comedian Tom Pappa who was in a bunch of his movies. Apparently he has a bunch of comedians playing small roles in House of a 1000 Corpses

37 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Did anyone see 3 From Hell?

I didn't even know they were doing a 3rd. Definitely want to see it when it comes out.

It was only released in a few theatres for 3 days last week but it did well so they are doing another day with a special video from Rob Zombie shown before it. I think it's coming out to video and digital sometime before Halloween. Don't know too much about it, thought it was supposed to focus on their trial but think it's been changed.

The ending of Devils Rejects is my favorite with Free Bird and them driving down the road in the convertible.....

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

It was only released in a few theatres for 3 days last week but it did well so they are doing another day with a special video from Rob Zombie shown before it. I think it's coming out to video and digital sometime before Halloween. Don't know too much about it, thought it was supposed to focus on their trial but think it's been changed.

The ending of Devils Rejects is my favorite with Free Bird and them driving down the road in the convertible.....

That was a great end scene. Apparently they get revived somehow. 

The work of the Devil, I imagine.