Bills Tickets for Sale

Kmac

Am I alone in that I won't buy anything from an eBay seller that doesn't have a rating? I like to think that I give people the benefit of the doubt, but paying today to receive tix in a couple of months from a seller with no track record just seems a bit too trusting to me.

its very understandable that you would think that but i wont jack you of your money. i just have no interest in going to this game in particular. i can only make about 5 games a year so this one seems to be the weak link. i have a 0 ebay rating because I just joined. I guess everyone needs to start somewhere

its very understandable that you would think that but i wont jack you of your money. i just have no interest in going to this game in particular. i can only make about 5 games a year so this one seems to be the weak link. i have a 0 ebay rating because I just joined. I guess everyone needs to start somewhere

If that's you - why didn't you just list them here on the Trading Post?

what do you know about the other fourms here  ????? try checking out the whole place . why are you selling them when you have no idea when the game is ???? sounds fishey

299434[/snapback]

I think he's saying that he just doesn't want to see the Texans play. What's the big deal?

That said, I wouldn't buy from someone with a 0 rating either, tickets or otherwise.

CW

I think he's saying that he just doesn't want to see the Texans play.  What's the big deal?

That said, I wouldn't buy from someone with a 0 rating either, tickets or otherwise.

CW

299437[/snapback]

what if its the home opener ????