Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Usually I'd agree.

For impeachment proceedings...that's something I'll disagree on.  If a President is accused of high crimes and misdemeanors, the electorate should be fully informed.

PARTICULARLY when certain elements of the media and government are engaged in obvious misrepresentation of what limited evidence is available.

anything that is used as evidence should be transparent.  Not everything at the evidence-gathering stage imo

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I know Russia had something to do with it, do I need to know more? 

Tibs? I’m not sure if you’re aware but even you appear to have given up. Your comments are getting weaker on an almost daily basis. Are you OK? Has all of this losing got you down? It’ll be OK! Come on over to the winning side....we have peace and prosperity over here....and for an added bonus you’re not going to die in 11 years! It’s all good.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs? I’m not sure if you’re aware but even you appear to have given up. Your comments are getting weaker on an almost daily basis. Are you OK? Has all of this losing got you down? It’ll be OK! Come on over to the winning side....we have peace and prosperity over here....and for an added bonus you’re not going to die in 11 years! It’s all good.

What's your favorite book? 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs? I’m not sure if you’re aware but even you appear to have given up. Your comments are getting weaker on an almost daily basis.

LOL.

I thought it was just me.  His "one sentence" responses today, with the keywords Criminal or Traitor thrown in somewhere, have been weak, even for him.

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

I thought it was just me.  His "one sentence" responses today, with the keywords Criminal or Traitor thrown in somewhere, have been weak, even for him.

Don't blame Tibs. The daily 4am DNC talking points memo has been letting him down recently.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

anything that is used as evidence should be transparent.  Not everything at the evidence-gathering stage imo

Under what precedent? What if there is exculpatory evidence then that could be hidden?

Your grasping at Schiff straws and they're now illegal in his district.. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Usually I'd agree.

For impeachment proceedings...that's something I'll disagree on.  If a President is accused of high crimes and misdemeanors, the electorate should be fully informed.

PARTICULARLY when certain elements of the media and government are engaged in obvious misrepresentation of what limited evidence is available.

No wonder the WH is not letting the congress talk to this guy, he knows too much. 

“I had a wonderful hour-long meeting with President Zelensky that followed on the heels of his telephone call yesterday with President Trump,” Sondland told interviewer Kari Odermann. Asked whether he got a sense of what Trump and Zelensky talked about, Sondland said he had.

“I actually spoke with President Trump just a few minutes before he placed the call,” Sondland said. “And not only did the president call to congratulate President Zelensky but also to begin the collaboration of charting the pathway forward with the U.S.’s support of Ukraine and a White House visit that’s upcoming for President Zelensky.”