Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

There are so many good articles on Whistlegate that I’m just doing to do a roundup, for starters:

(1) The incurious press, when Democrat malfeasance is involved:

When you asked who cleared Biden, you got no answer except the news media themselves. When you asked who debunked the claim that Biden had pressured the Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor by threatening to withhold aid, you got no response except that other European countries also wanted the prosecutor fired (as if that proved anything). When the president stymied the impeachment narrative by releasing the transcript compiled by national security officials who listened in on the offending phone call, which proved that the whistleblower was actually blowing smoke, the media circled the wagons. The Washington Post created its own conspiracy theory that up to two-thirds of the call between Trump and Zelensky had mysteriously been elided into non-existence. I debunked that far-left conspiracy theory myself, but hardly any mainstream reporter seems interested in looking at the facts.

(2) Hillary and the Ukrainians.

(3) It’s not just about the Bidens, by Lee Smith at RealClearInvestigations.

(4) Many whistleblowers coming down the pike:

If the rules were that whistleblowers had to be left-handed Lithuanian midgets who enjoyed eating pickles while wearing pink frilly dresses, you can be sure that somewhere, somehow, the Democrats would be able to dig one up. This is basically the same play they ran with Kavanaugh. When it became obvious that Christine Doctor Ford was pretty much lying her ass off, suddenly, a number of other “credible” witnesses suddenly materialized out of thin air, each one with a kinky Kavanagh story more unbelievably bizarre than the previous one, until finally they had Kavanaugh as the captain of a pirate ship doing rape runs up and down the eastern seaboard in between celebratory keggers.

(5) William Jacobson at Legal Insurrection on the Democrats’ Star Chamber.

There are plenty more, too

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Cinga said:

and I'll be damned, but this crap of keeping ANY of this investigation, or ANY of the witnesses secret is beyond the pale! WE ARE AMERICA and have the RIGHT to know and see the proceedings!

no you don’t 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just more crap being shoved down our throats by the do-nothing, hate-filled, anti-American Democrats who can’t stand the fact that Trump defeated their darling, Hillary, and they HATE the people who voted for Trump more than they hate Trump himself.

These disgusting people are so incoherently  obsessed with impeaching Trump that they won’t even come to the table on anything. Just getting something like infrastructure done, for example, would escalate the economy even further, but they hate you and Trump more than helping this country.

Do we really have to wait till 2025 to get things done?

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

no you don’t 

Usually I'd agree.

For impeachment proceedings...that's something I'll disagree on.  If a President is accused of high crimes and misdemeanors, the electorate should be fully informed.

PARTICULARLY when certain elements of the media and government are engaged in obvious misrepresentation of what limited evidence is available.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1