Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

11 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Today I received an email survey from my congressperson asking if we voters support impeachment.  I'm in one of the districts that had been red but went blue in 2018 to a freshman. 

i would not respond. let that person twist in the wind and out themselves for who they really are instead of trying to play which ever way the wind blows.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

Congress is now being blocked from question one of our nations ambassadors. The cover up is right out in the open. Ambassador Sondland has questions they need answers. 

The impeachment train is rolling, a Rollin down the line.,,

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Aww, it's just a darned shame that the Ambassador won't get to be "deposed" in secret by the Democrats.

Maybe the Democrats should take a vote and do all this "investigating" in public. Have you ever wondered why they are trying to do all this in secret, behind closed doors, then refusing to release the transcripts?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Koko78 said:

Aww, it's just a darned shame that the Ambassador won't get to be "deposed" in secret by the Democrats.

Maybe the Democrats should take a vote and do all this "investigating" in public. Have you ever wondered why they are trying to do all this in secret, behind closed doors, then refusing to release the transcripts?

Your second scoop fall on the floor this morning? I haven't seen a wine like that since I was in Napa.

IC Inspector General Atkinson’s Coup

by William L. Gensert

Original Article

With the dispensing of “firsthand” knowledge as a requirement for making a whistleblower complaint, ICIG Michael Atkinson unleashed what he must have known would result in multiple complaints where the basis was purely political. And in doing so, he has converted whistleblowers into nothing more than leakers and complainers.

Think about it. If there is no requirement for actually having witnessed the actions a “whistleblower” is complaining about, complaints can include anything because the protections afforded a whistleblower provides him not only anonymity but also immunity from any repercussions for making claims that aren’t true -- absent provable malice, of course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Lol, and if they did it publicly the Trump cultists would call it a show trial. Blah blah blah from the Trump cultists 

Democracy Dies in Darkness, Indeed. 

“Talk about Democracy dying in darkness. It’s looking more and more as if the Democrats really are going to try to overturn the 2016 election based on testimony from an unnamed individual they won’t let the Americans see.

That’s what we take from a bombshell report that House Democrats are considering masking the whistleblower when he testifies before the impeachment caucus.”

They’ve learned from the Christine Blasey Ford debacle — don’t tell a story that can be checked.

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So the Democrats are, in fact, afraid of their lies being exposed... yet again.

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

I haven't seen a wine like that since I was in Napa.

Well, if laughing at you idiots and your selectively fake outrage constitutes a "wine", then get me some cheese, mother *****.

Oh, and bring your shine box.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Sorry, you guys are the one following a pathological liar. You really are. And you

love your liar a lot. Sad. 

You our guys would seem to be the stuff for dictators to use to crush pro democracy. Not calling out liars means you are against the truth. You, Putin, Trump, Kim and the

rest of the anti-truthers 

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IC Inspector General Atkinson’s Coup

by William L. Gensert

Original Article

With the dispensing of “firsthand” knowledge as a requirement for making a whistleblower complaint, ICIG Michael Atkinson unleashed what he must have known would result in multiple complaints where the basis was purely political. And in doing so, he has converted whistleblowers into nothing more than leakers and complainers.

Think about it. If there is no requirement for actually having witnessed the actions a “whistleblower” is complaining about, complaints can include anything because the protections afforded a whistleblower provides him not only anonymity but also immunity from any repercussions for making claims that aren’t true -- absent provable malice, of course.

Trump appointee is now the bad guy? :lol:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Congress is now being blocked from question one of our nations ambassadors. The cover up is right out in the open. Ambassador Sondland has questions they need answers. 

The impeachment train is rolling, a Rollin down the line.,,

pppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

download (1).jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if laughing at you idiots and your selectively fake outrage constitutes a "wine", then get me some cheese, mother *****.

Oh, and bring your shine box.

coup shine 

e13a52_trump-russia-probe-democrats-1976

House Democrats are trying to impeach U.S. President Donald Trump based on information they are so far keeping secret from the public.

The Democrat-led House Committees on Oversight and Reform, Intelligence, and Foreign Affairs pursuing the impeachment inquiry are refusing to release the full transcripts of the testimony provided by the first two witnesses.

Last week, former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker and Intelligence Community (IC) Inspector General (IG) Michael Atkinson provided their testimony behind closed doors.

Reps. Eliot Engel (D-NY), Adam Schiff (D-CA), and Elijah Cummings have chosen to release bits and pieces of the evidence gathered so far that favors their impeachment effort.

Engel, Schiff, and Cummings are the committee chairmen leading the impeachment investigation.

Irked by the Democrats’ refusal to release the full transcripts, Republican lawmakers who witnessed the testimony first hand and pundits have called for the information to be made public.

Via Twitter, Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) on Saturday urged Democrats to release Volker’s testimony — which lasted more than eight hours — “so all can read it.”

“He candidly [and] professionally obliterated the bogus charge” by Democrats that President Trump made a quid pro quo offer to his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky.

• Like (+1) 2