Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Well said! I’ve been telling anyone who’ll listen that this is NOT Left against Right. This is Outside against Inside. Oh yes, each party uses the occasional intersections to try and align their Base and keep the money flowing but guys like Comey have convinced themselves they work for a ‘higher purpose’...thus his book title...and that purpose is protecting the government, not the country, from enemies both foreign and domestic. It’s truly twisted!

:beer: 

They're gonna raise a ton of money off this. 

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

What, where he wrote like 5 paragraphs to a straightforward yes or no question?  That’s exactly what predicted.

the dude is longwinded.  I’d tutor him on writing for free

Maybe you should forget those Perry Mason reruns and not demand a yes or no answer Mr. Courtroom. DR answered the question in a more subtle way than your trap question wanted him to. Russia's goal was not to change vote counts or really to favor one candidate over the other. They wanted to spread chaos and make us doubt the results no matter who won. They succeeded marvelously and people like you and JA are helping them as useful idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe you should forget those Perry Mason reruns and not demand a yes or no answer Mr. Courtroom. DR answered the question in a more subtle way than your trap question wanted him to. Russia's goal was not to change vote counts or really to favor one candidate over the other. They wanted to spread chaos and make us doubt the results no matter who won. 

They wanted that for sure, and they also wanted Trump to win. Don't be (more) obtuse than you already are.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I have a feeling this thread would be about 20 pages shorter and infinitely more readable without all the ego protecting.

No one cares what anyone on the internet does for a living as long as you are anonymous.  Shut the ***** up.  Please.  And stop responding to the people that do.  It looks silly.

There's a point where it's entertaining and there's a point where anyone with any semblance of self awareness would facepalm themselves to death for it.  

Now, my next post would probably be me declaring my omnipotence, but unfortunately I already played that card some time ago ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

They wanted that for sure, and they also wanted Trump to win. Don't be (more) obtuse than you already are.

And again, the Russian angle has always been the least important. Their interference was a few k worth of Facebook ad buys. The USIC gaslit the country for 3 years, calling into question the entire legitimacy of the sitting president with lies and proven falsehoods. 

One is not like the other. One is a real threat to our republic and one is window dressing.

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

I have a feeling this thread would be about 20 pages shorter and infinitely more readable without all the ego protecting.

No one cares what anyone on the internet does for a living as long as you are anonymous.  Shut the ***** up.  Please.  And stop responding to the people that do.  It looks silly.

There's a point where it's entertaining and there's a point where anyone with any semblance of self awareness would facepalm themselves to death for it.  

The only thing interesting I know about anyone's careers on here is that DR won an Emmy (that's awesome) and Tom makes his living off the government. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

Now, my next post would probably be me declaring my omnipotence, but unfortunately I already played that card some time ago ?

No one here cares one whit about your impotence. We are all mostly guys and there may have been a time when we had one drink too many and well, weren't stand up guys ourselves, so we understand. There are drugs out there that might help but if they don't work try someone of the opposite sex next time.

• Like (+1) 1

To wit: the anti-Trump leaker claimed that classifying confidential communications between world leaders was criminal,

and that restricting access to those classified communications was also criminal.

Both claims are utterly nonsensical.

The complaint from an anti-Trump "whistleblower," released Thursday, is a mix of gossip, hearsay, and misstatements of fact contradicted by publicly available evidence.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/26/complaint-from-so-called-whistleblower-is-riddled-with-gossip-blatant-falsehoods/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did not. But it's an honor to be nominated. ;) :beer: 

OK, well I'm down with that being pretty much just as cool. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

To wit: the anti-Trump leaker claimed that classifying confidential communications between world leaders was criminal,

and that restricting access to those classified communications was also criminal.

Both claims are utterly nonsensical.

The complaint from an anti-Trump "whistleblower," released Thursday, is a mix of gossip, hearsay, and misstatements of fact contradicted by publicly available evidence.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/26/complaint-from-so-called-whistleblower-is-riddled-with-gossip-blatant-falsehoods/

What the whistleblower concluded about any charge doesn't really matter. Once the complaint is made, others can decide the charges. The whistleblower doesn't file charges. 

That guy is a maroon. 

18 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Why would a Trump win be more fruitful to Russia than a continuation of Obama & Co, under which they were largely unchecked?

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What the whistleblower concluded about any charge doesn't really matter. Once the complaint is made, others can decide the charges. The whistleblower doesn't file charges. 

That guy is a maroon. 

You are so up and down.

You make a point worth considering, and in the next reply you revert to Gator-like nonsense.

Sean Davis said nothing like what you stated, I am forced to conclude that you didn't really read the artivle at the link.

48 minutes ago, GG said:

That response was warranted because in a typical weasely lawyer way, the question is not supposed to have a binary Y/N answer.  It's a typical question from a lawyer, which anyone who's versed in that type of a question would never answer. 

This is exactly correct.

It’s exactly the sort of question a lawyer designs to win an argument in court, but has nothing to do with pursuing truth.

It is a question which seeks to do the opposite of pursuing truth.  It seeks to muddy the waters, and ready the ground for the presentation of a “false” truth.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

This has actually devolved into someone bragging about their job... on the internet. 

Welp, as Judge Judy's chamber maid, I can personally assure you this man is no lawyer. 

Not just that, bragging about being an adjunct professor at a local college.  

No one brags about being an adjunct professor.  Adjunct professors brag about their night shift at Taco Bell before the brag about being adjunct professors.

21 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The only thing interesting I know about anyone's careers on here is that DR won an Emmy (that's awesome) and Tom makes his living off the government. 

Off immigrants. 

I don't even take taxpayer money.  Immigrants pay my salary.  

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not just that, bragging about being an adjunct professor at a local college.  

No one brags about being an adjunct professor.  Adjunct professors brag about their night shift at Taco Bell before the brag about being adjunct professors.

Off immigrants. 

I don't even take taxpayer money.  Immigrants pay my salary.  

legal or otherwise?