Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I have no idea what you mean by legal writing not being actual writing.  Regardless, I doubt your masterful style of rambling incoherently for paragraphs at a time is looked upon favorable in "actual writing"

Coool?  Like I said, I am not indulging in the merits of any of your conspiracies, they are incredibly dumb.  Primary sources, secondary sources, who cares?  

You are an attorney who does not care about facts? What is your firm, Dewey, Cheatem & Howe? :wacko:

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What you've been asked to read is not a conspiracy. It's a legal memo of opinion issued by the FISC. I haven't told you what the topic or subject is, nor opined about its contents. I've asked you to read it and judge for yourself. 

And your first response is to equate it to flat earth? 

Image result for always sunny bird law gif

You're an intellectual coward, and are admitting it for the world to see. Good work. :beer: 

You are obtuse.  This is a discussion about your nonsensical viewpoints, I am not interested in reading anything and seeing how it fits into any of your silly views.  

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

You are an attorney who does not care about facts? What is your firm, Dewey, Cheatem & Howe? :wacko:

Amazing, isn't it?

Just now, Crayola64 said:

You are obtuse.  This is a discussion about your nonsensical viewpoints, I am not interested in reading anything and seeing how it fits into any of your silly views.  

In other words... you're an intellectual coward. 

That's what I've been saying. And you've been proving. 

And I'm obtuse? 

Related image

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't care about his conspiracy views, I know reading is hard :(  

Yes not engaging with idiots = not caring about facts

Edited by Crayola64

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I am sorry I have the ability to hear 20 seconds about a conspiracy and be able to tell it is wildly dumb.  

Someone mentions the earth is flat, I don't have to hear their side to know they are dumb.  Same with your nonsense.  

I get it, not everyone has the ability to tease out stupid.  

The earth is flat, if you pick the correct metric to describe your Riemann 3-manifold.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Amazing, isn't it?

In other words... you're an intellectual coward. 

That's what I've been saying. And you've been proving. 

And I'm obtuse? 

Related image

Yes, only the intellectual cowards don't engage with fools.  

23 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I teach law students at a top 20 university, but okay.

And you are right, DR was the first here.....not on the internet ass DR claims.  Learn to read genius 

Coup coup coup!!!!

:lol:

You pompous ass, you. I'm willing to bet that Crayola is what your students use. Regardless, you obviously don't know how to get into a conversation without alienating everyone. Nice skills.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

You pompous ass, you. I'm willing to bet that Crayola is what your students use. Regardless, you obviously don't know how to get into a conversation without alienating everyone. Nice skills.

Well, most people in my field are extremely smart liberals, so I bet that is what you think we all use to write.  

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This isn't engaging with me. This is you embarrassing yourself because you're scared to read a government document and think for yourself. 

In other words: 

Image result for coward gif

It must be nice to go through life thinking anyone who does not want to entertain your reddit-level thoughts is coward.  

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

...I'm a liberal. With multiple degrees as well. 

But details. 

Now... run away. Your ***** is showing. 

I wasn't quoting you, I am aware you don't consider yourself a republican.  But details....?

You're proving yourself to be a coward. I'm doing nothing but highlighting your own lack of testicles. 

Sad thing is that he could contribute meaningfully here, if he chose.  

Instead, he's just trolling, and that badly.  

• Like (+1) 1

You're proving yourself to be a coward. I'm doing nothing but highlighting your own lack of testicles. 

Yes, someone who doesn't want to read a document and listen to you rant (and raaaaaant for paragraphs endlessly), is a coward.  Keep saying it and posting memes lol  

Just now, DC Tom said:

Sad thing is that he could contribute meaningfully here, if he chose.  

Instead, he's just trolling, and that badly.  

Ah yes, I could converse with the loony or the dumb