Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not just that, bragging about being an adjunct professor at a local college.  

No one brags about being an adjunct professor.  Adjunct professors brag about their night shift at Taco Bell before the brag about being adjunct professors.

BCS-Cinnabon-1_RT.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, GG said:

Why would a Trump win be more fruitful to Russia than a continuation of Obama & Co, under which they were largely unchecked?

He was in a coma for the last few years. When it looked like Hillary was going to win, the Russians pulled theirshit on her. When Trump actually won they pulled theirshit on him. They weren't trying to influence the actual outcome but they were trying to spread chaos and mistrust in the results. We've swallowed that hook, line and sinker.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Legal.  I'm not involved in human trafficking.  

"Coyote Tom" has a nice ring to it.

15 hours ago, GG said:

Why would a Trump win be more fruitful to Russia than a continuation of Obama & Co, under which they were largely unchecked?

...damn good question.....at the same time, if MAGA was a farcical ruse, why would Trump run for President?......more money?...more power/ego?.....eventual book deals and his own library?......seriously?......how many times have known "Washington Insiders" tried to run as a "Washington Outsider", vowing to be the new sheriff in town to clean up the mess?....LMAO....."bite the hand that feed you" my arse....so we FINALLY get a Washington Outsider who has exposed the woeful "good 'ol boys" establishment on its ugly head, exposed more graft, corruption that was EVER imaginable and exposed an attempted coup of a sitting President?....this nation FINALLY got what has been needed for years and its "Chicken Little Retreat".....love EVERY minute of it.....he has NO problem explicitly saying what "Washington Insiders" trying to run as  "Washington Outsiders", WANTED to say but never had the bawls to do so....I'm making a popcorn run.............good stuff and needed for YEARS........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You are so up and down.

You make a point worth considering, and in the next reply you revert to Gator-like nonsense.

Sean Davis said nothing like what you stated, I am forced to conclude that you didn't really read the artivle at the link.

What's with all your blank real estate in your posts? 

That idiot said, image.thumb.png.fba06cf6aab978382ff285835f608935.png

and it doesn't matter what conclusions the complainant drew about criminality, which is why that guy is an idiot. 

Can you really read? Or do you just paste?

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What's with all your blank real estate in your posts? 

That idiot said, image.thumb.png.fba06cf6aab978382ff285835f608935.png

and it doesn't matter what conclusions the complainant drew about criminality, which is why that guy is an idiot. 

Can you really read? Or do you just paste?

His conclusions don't matter in  the real sense of the investigation and finding the truth, but they do speak to his competence to make judgement and to think rationally, which more less is the reason that the WB report exists in the first place- he saw something he surmised to be bad, and he reported it- his judgement matters in that regard. It's like the soccer mom who calls the police on the guy at Starbucks cause his shirt rode up and she saw his rightfully, legally, concealed handgun. There's just dumb people who don't understand the law. Davis, in that tweet is pointing out that one such person (or at least someone who misunderstands large chunks of the law) is the one who started this whole hamster wheel spinning.

Furthermore, you calling him an idiot for pointing out the erroneous conclusions that WB came to really doesn't make sense- he isn't trying to do anything other than show that his conclusions are incorrect, or, nonsensical. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You would think that after embarrassing themselves with the lie-filled Kavanaugh lynching, embarrassing themselves with a lie-filled Russia story and embarrassing themselves over the lie-filled Stormy Daniels nonsense that they would pause for just a moment...just a single moment...to verify everything they were reading before running headlong into yet another embarrassing setback for their party.

All they have to do is just shut up and lay low and 2020 is theirs for the taking.

But no.  More Pelosi. More Shumer. More Schiff. More lies.

Little self awareness.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

From one of the articles:

https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement 

Start on page 4.

Ouch.

This is also correct... 

The Administration made a very public and legal move to counter leakers back in 2017-2018, after getting killed with leaks the first few months. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Arent you a 9/11 truther?  Or am I confusing you with some other good

i don't believe the official narrative, no. does that make me a truther or just someone who distrusts the government because he understands their track record?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i don't believe the official narrative, no. does that make me a truther or just someone who distrusts the government because he understands their track record?

Uh that first choice lol. 

Gosh what a group group of intellectuals we have here defending our big wet president