Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

A little insight into the mind of one who has bought into the propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From April... 

Yet now it's "news"... :lol: 

Laser pointers can be deadly.

Trump War Room tweeting an editorial is "news" to the brainwashed, indeed.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

DR was ahead of everyone here and the person to first bring the Deep State malfeasance to my attention. DR came out and claimed that 2+2=4. Just because a whole bunch of other people have since claimed the same doesn't mean it's wrong.  Oh, and by the way, you stated that you teach writing. Is it difficult to get the 2nd graders to accept cursive?

I teach law students at a top 20 university, but okay.

And you are right, DR was the first here.....not on the internet ass DR claims.  Learn to read genius 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. I want the proper context. 

Joe Biden, Obama, and Clinton all pressured the Ukraine to investigate Trump and used that information gleaned to launch a coup attempt against a legally elected president. That's not a little thing. That's treason and sedition and abuse of office. 

You want to ignore this context as if it's immaterial. It's not. It's a fundamental piece of information because it gives TRUMP PROPER CAUSE TO ASK the Ukraine what happened and to investigate. 

This is not a crime. It's not an abuse of power. It's DOING HIS JOB. 

When you ignore 90% of the story and the context to try to dunk on Trump, you end up looking foolish.

Coup coup coup!!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Related image

But he's a teacher, ya'll. 

Of "law". 

Image result for always sunny bird law gif

Lol, typos on the internet show someone um, making a typo.  Typing rambling incoherent walls of text....shows they can't write clear :)

And sorry, bragging about being a successful lawyer is obnoxious.  My apologies, its just you used writing income as evidence of you being a good writer (good logic), and I couldn't resist lol

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Coup coup coup!!!!

Since you're a lawyer, this should be easy: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Summarize the findings of the FISC for me after you read it. And tell me what that document is laying out.

Then look back at the last three years with fresh eyes. You'll be surprised what you see. 

Since you're a lawyer, this should be easy: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Summarize the findings of the FISC for me after you read it. And tell me what that document is laying out.

Then look back at the last three years with fresh eyes. You'll be surprised what you see. 

Um no.  When a flat earther tells you to indulge in their research, do you?  

Maybe that's the difference between us, you have time to waste on laughable middle school bull####.  

I just think its cute you think you started some of your nonsense

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Lol, typos on the internet show someone um, making a typo.  Typing rambling incoherent walls of text....shows they can't write clear :)

And sorry, bragging about being a successful lawyer is obnoxious.  My apologies, its just you used writing income as evidence of you being a good writer (good logic), and I couldn't resist lol

You're not a writer. You don't teach writing. You teach law.

As someone with plenty of experience in that field, legal writing and actual writing is not the same thing. At all. Two different skill sets for two different purposes. 

You're lousy at this.

Um no.  When a flat earther tells you to indulge in their research, do you?  

Maybe that's the difference between us, you have time to waste on laughable middle school bull####.  

I just think its cute you think you started some of your nonsense

That's an official memo from the FISC. Primary source material. 

You won't read it. 

And you laugh at others? 

(That's called being an intellectual coward by the way)

You're not a writer. You don't teach writing. You teach law.

As someone with plenty of experience in that field, legal writing and actual writing is not the same thing. At all. Two different skill sets for two different purposes. 

You're lousy at this.

I have no idea what you mean by legal writing not being actual writing.  Regardless, I doubt your masterful style of rambling incoherently for paragraphs at a time is looked upon favorable in "actual writing"

That's an official memo from the FISC. Primary source material. 

You won't read it. 

And you laugh at others? 

Coool?  Like I said, I am not indulging in the merits of any of your conspiracies, they are incredibly dumb.  Primary sources, secondary sources, who cares?  

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Coool?  Like I said, I am not indulging in the merits of any of your conspiracies, they are incredibly dumb.  Primary sources, secondary sources, who cares?  

So you're judging before you read the material for yourself. That's a brilliant way to prove you're the smart one :lol: 

C

O

W
A
R
D

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So you're judging before you read the material for yourself. That's a brilliant way to prove you're the smart one :lol: 

C

O

W
A
R
D

I am sorry I have the ability to hear 20 seconds about a conspiracy and be able to tell it is wildly dumb.  

Someone mentions the earth is flat, I don't have to hear their side to know they are dumb.  Same with your nonsense.  

I get it, not everyone has the ability to tease out stupid.  

I am sorry I have the ability to hear 20 seconds about a conspiracy and be able to tell it is wildly dumb.  

Someone mentions the earth is flat, I don't have to hear their side to know they are dumb.  Same with your nonsense.  

I get it, not everyone has the ability to tease out stupid.  

What you've been asked to read is not a conspiracy. It's a legal memo of opinion issued by the FISC. I haven't told you what the topic or subject is, nor opined about its contents. I've asked you to read it and judge for yourself. 

And your first response is to equate it to flat earth? 

You're an intellectual coward, and are admitting it for the world to see. Good work. :beer: 

16 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Teacher.  Bragging about being a successful teacher.  Not lawyer.  In fact, the evidence is that you're not a successful lawyer, given that "those who can't do, teach."

And there's no objective evidence that you're a successful teacher, either.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Teacher.  Bragging about being a successful teacher.  Not lawyer.  In fact, the evidence is that you're not a successful lawyer, given that "those who can't do, teach."

And there's no objective evidence that you're a successful teacher, either.

You haven't been to any graduate program in any field, have you?  (most  professors actually practice in the field...successfully) 

You are right, no objective evidence I am a successful  teacher.  Lot's of objective evidence I am a successful lawyer though, so that is nice.