AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

6 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

My point being no lawyer worth hos salt would  allow his client to talk to a third party since it hasnt gone to trail yet. 

By talking to the nfl she risks her case in trial court.

It has nothing to do with who i root for. Pats dont need him. Im just wondering what her lawyers motive is.

How is it clearly a money grab then if she could risk her case in court by cooperating with the nfl?

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

If by him you mean AB

THEN why did they sign him??????

They will need him ...against teams with a defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Because instead of beating people by 20 they can beat them by 30.

They are going through all of this for that reason? Doubt it. They think they need him to beat good teams and win the SB again and they are probably right. Teams like KC and Houston have QBs and WRs that look a lot better so far. If you think the Pats are going to beat those teams by 30 you are going to be disappointed. NE is going to ride or die by their run game imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They are going through all of this for that reason? Doubt it. They think they need him to beat good teams and win the SB again and they are probably right. Teams like KC and Houston have QBs and WRs that look a lot better so far. If you think the Pats are going to beat those teams by 30 you are going to be disappointed. NE is going to ride or die by their run game imo. 

I agree with ^^^ 100% !!! 

Just having AB on the field will open up even more room underneath for the running & short passing game which BTW is patriots* bread  & butter 

5 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Surely there are more! ha! These are the ones that we know about!

Yes - where is the helmet earpiece getting calls to the QB up to the snap?  Where are the bugs in the locker room?  Where is the douche bag?

20 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Because instead of beating people by 20 they can beat them by 30.

If you bothered to look it really didnt. Wells stated Brady cooperated fully. Wells also told Brady he didnt need his cell phone because he already had the team issued cell phones

So he smashed his old phone? Like we all do? :lol:

I see we have another member of the TSWPC here, defending his beloved team. You might want to give the correct story. Brady and the Pats "cooperated" to a point. When the NFL asked for more information, like Brady's phone, they stopped cooperating and went into cover-up mode. You're giving the Patriots fan whitewash version of events.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

***** the Pats***

***** Tom Brady

***** AB

***** Gronk

***** Julia Edelman

***** "weed" Gordon

***** Bill Belichick

***** Robert Kraft

***** that whole franchise

***** all their blind ass bandwagon fans

***** the Bruins

***** the Red Sox

***** the Celtics

***** Legal Seafoods

***** clam chowder

***** Boston baked beans

***** toll house cookies

***** lobster

***** "wicked pissah"

***** everything New England

Holy ***** ***** I am so sick of them!!!!

Ok, I'm done. I need to go take my lisinopril and amlodipine now. Maybe a few clonopin as well. 

Edited by Bubba Gump

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

This makes no sense. Why would she take a meeting with the nfl. Anything discussed would be admissible in court. I cant beleive her lawyer would agree to this. She would essentially be using the nfl as third party investegators. Unless the whole idea is to get a nice settlement.

I think the whole idea of a civil lawsuit is to get a nice settlement, or in the alternative, a nice award. 

The fact that she wants to pursue that avenue could mean anything from "I don't want to put myself through the grinder of a criminal matter but I want his head on a platter" to she's a spurned woman who wants to cash in.

Hard to say. 

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

***** the Pats***

***** Tom Brady

***** Bill Belichick

***** Robert Kraft

***** that whole franchise

***** all their blind ass bandwagon fans

***** the Bruins

***** the Red Sox

***** the Celtics

***** Legal Seafoods

***** clam chowder

***** Boston baked beans

***** toll house cookies

***** lobster

***** "wicked pissah"

***** everything New England

Holy ***** ***** I am so sick of them!!!!

Ok, I'm done. I need to go take my lisinopril and amlodipine now. Maybe a few clonopin as well. 

There are some large pharmaceutical companies headquartered in---

Ah, never mind.

14 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Yes - where is the helmet earpiece getting calls to the QB up to the snap?  Where are the bugs in the locker room?  Where is the douche bag?

right where he's always been:

363D2D6E00000578-0-image-a-1_14686046854

you know it's funny, when you see other players do their battle cry it's like "now that's a battle cry" but when Tom does it you expect to see remnants of Summers Eve and body glitter around him

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Part of me thinks it's a money grab, but part of me thinks it's a woman who is completely disgusted by an individual who did her wrong. She filed a Civil suit because it only takes a majority. In cases like this a criminal conviction is harder to obtain. The Civil suit also only involves $$$. OJ won the criminal case, but lost the Civil suit. Who knows what the heck is going on here really? I don't know if things will be any more clear after statements by any or all parties involved. One thing I do believe is clear is, outside of some completely damning evidence coming out against Antonio Brown, he will be suiting up for the Pats the rest of the season. 

I think Goodell will be looking for reasons to put him on the exempt list. His never ending drama  has completely hijacked the season ... their “100th season” that they are trying so hard to celebrate. I don’t think he cuts him any slack not to mention he and Kraft aren’t on the best terms 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, NoSaint said:

If you see that you are making assumptions I’m not sure why you asked me what jumps that you were making that may not be factual 

I’d assume until after the meeting business as usual still

once they have evidence they may make a change. 

Wont lie, odd that she would talk to his employer but not the police... but people can do all kinds of odd things in traumatic situations. It’s part of what makes it hard to figure out from afar like we are.

I hear you but people process it differently, would I think my daughter would walk into police, I would hope so, but also I was the first and only person my wife told me about her assault 20 years ago and that was ONLY after being married for 12.  And I can tell you at no point did I no believe her I could easily see it in her face and body language it was true.

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

My point being no lawyer worth hos salt would  allow his client to talk to a third party since it hasnt gone to trail yet. 

By talking to the nfl she risks her case in trial court.

It has nothing to do with who i root for. Pats dont need him. Im just wondering what her lawyers motive is.

Her lawyers motive is support their client.  So again talking to the league points to less of a money grab (if it jeopardizes her case) and more to seeking closure.

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Goodell will be looking for reasons to put him on the exempt list. His never ending drama  has completely hijacked the season ... their “100th season” that they are trying so hard to celebrate. I don’t think he cuts him any slack not to mention he and Kraft aren’t on the best terms 

I think the perceived "beef" between he and Kraft is just the opposite. I think it is a charade. Just my 2. I understand your thought though about AB messing up the 100th Season. The guy is clearly a douche. 

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I agree with ^^^ 100% !!! 

Just having AB on the field will open up even more room underneath for the running & short passing game which BTW is patriots* bread  & butter 

Nice plan. I wonder how Antonio will like being a decoy with limited targets instead of the go to guy. And I wonder what level headed Antonio will have to say when Brady gives him an earful after he's not where he's supposed to be. Brown has never played in a system like the Patriot's where he's just another cog in the machine. An O where the QB can buy all sorts of time (like Ben) while AB improvises is better suited to what he does best. Ironically he would have been better off in Oakland with David Carr IMO. I see a big risk of fail here.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

I think the perceived "beef" between he and Kraft is just the opposite. I think it is a charade. Just my 2. I understand your thought though about AB messing up the 100th Season. The guy is clearly a douche. 

Certainly possible that it’s a charade but goodell cannot he pleased with the prostitution ring and cocaine indictment. He’s about “the shield” first and foremost. Now adding rape to it. It doesn’t matter whether they are convicted of these things ... it’s all the bad publicity surrounding the NFL because of this one team. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

I hear you but people process it differently, would I think my daughter would walk into police, I would hope so, but also I was the first and only person my wife told me about her assault 20 years ago and that was ONLY after being married for 12.  And I can tell you at no point did I no believe her I could easily see it in her face and body language it was true.

Im a huge advocate of everyone processing different and not to assume someone’s lying just cause it doesn’t fit into the mold of what we think is normal. 

It’s very possible, honestly statistically it’s incredibly probable that her story is true. Just don’t see it beneficial to anyone involved (or others dealing with similar outside this specific case) to rush into a judgement 

• Like (+1) 2