Elisabeth Hasselbeck has a baby

Fezmid

So was jerry craft... what's your point?

just kidding... I thought she was a hottie on that survivor. I remember my wife was very excited that her husband was a QB for the bills. She took it hard when he was cut 3 days later though.

just kidding...  I thought she was a hottie on that survivor.  I remember my wife was very excited that her husband was a QB for the bills.  She took it hard when he was cut 3 days later though.

297907[/snapback]

If Jerry Craft or his wife have a baby, feel free to post it :ph34r:

She was pretty cute (probably still is?).

CW

just kidding...  I thought she was a hottie on that survivor.  I remember my wife was very excited that her husband was a QB for the bills.  She took it hard when he was cut 3 days later though.

297907[/snapback]

:ph34r: Sure hope we get some football news to discuss soon. This stuff is just too exciting for me.

:ph34r: Sure hope we get some football news to discuss soon. This stuff is just too exciting for me.

297918[/snapback]

It's marked OT. You don't like it? Don't read it. You can't avoid reading OT posts? Then leave. :)

CW

It's marked OT.  You don't like it?  Don't read it.  You can't avoid reading OT posts?  Then leave.  :ph34r:

CW

297925[/snapback]

I'm just as bored as we all are right now. That was my point. No need to go on the attack.