OT: Ron Artest has company

Since when did Ron Artest play for the Pistons?

Ron is suspended for the season with the Indiana Pacers correct?

297647[/snapback]

Boy, the NBA is really great. Their biggest story of the year was this incident. All anyone can remember is some idiot called Artest and the two teams that played. Who he played for is irrelevant :blush:

I miss football!!!!

Since when did Ron Artest play for the Pistons?

Ron is suspended for the season with the Indiana Pacers correct?

297647[/snapback]

No no, Ron Artest is a role model and a hero. It was the PISTONS who made Artest attack a fan (the wrong one).

I'm not quite sure what BF is trying to say. Ron Artest has company because both of these guys are just misunderstood? Or is he finally admitting Artest deserves the punishment he got?

Boy, the NBA is really great. Their biggest story of the year was this incident. All anyone can remember is some idiot called Artest and the two teams that played. Who he played for is irrelevant  :blush:

I miss football!!!!

297663[/snapback]

The should just get rid of the NBA and let college basketball play all year round. They could have the whole season one big 400 team tournament. The brackets would take a month just to fill out.

The should just get rid of the NBA and let college basketball play all year round.  They could have the whole season one big 400 team tournament.  The brackets would take a month just to fill out.

297678[/snapback]

see that? all i do is sit around and b*tch. you actually have a plan! I like it.

No he has company in the fact that he was involved in a physical alteraction with someone other than a player.

And yes, that guy has obviously watched the Pistons play because that's a move I'd expect from Ben Wallace or Rasheed Wallce. The two biggest punks in the NBA.

No he has company in the fact that he was involved in a physical alteraction with someone other than a player.

And yes, that guy has obviously watched the Pistons play because that's a move I'd expect from Ben Wallace or Rasheed Wallce.  The two biggest punks in the NBA.

298001[/snapback]

Hey, they were probably abused or neglected as children. Doesn't that give them a lifetime free pass? So what if that definition applies to 40% of Americans, most of whom are decent, law-abiding people. Where is your compassion? :ph34r:

Hey, they were probably abused or neglected as children. Doesn't that give them a lifetime free pass? So what if that definition applies to 40% of Americans, most of whom are decent, law-abiding people. Where is your compassion? :ph34r:

298032[/snapback]

You ever try reasoning with a pitbull on crack while wearing milk bone underwear?

A player in an Argentinan league was banned for life after knocking out an official over a disputed call.  The official had to have emergency surgery to repair his eye socket.

I guess that guy watched the Pistons play one too many times.

297606[/snapback]

Or Steve Tasker's last play. :ph34r: