Just for giving an awkward eye

Hall passes for restrooms

Chewing mushrooms

Doing rush fumes in the lunch room

Looking nervous

Liquor in my thermos

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

But they aren’t and that’s what you fail to understand.  But he didn’t want to come here because he didn’t believe in the Bills or Allen.  

He wanted to NE. They have a history with these idiots.  They didn’t need AB and would have just cut him.   

Like me I said, I hope he ends up there and blows up that team.  

Why do you keep perpetuating this nonsense when I gave you (via Chemical) the tweet by Breer that proves you wrong?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

But they aren’t and that’s what you fail to understand.  But he didn’t want to come here because he didn’t believe in the Bills or Allen.  

He wanted to NE. They have a history with these idiots.  They didn’t need AB and would have just cut him.   

Like me I said, I hope he ends up there and blows up that team.  

Oh, I think I understand perfectly. 

Since the AB situation started to blow up this week, you’ve taken every opportunity, every one, to use it to show how idiotic Beane was to have even inquired about his availability in the first place. But if BB inquires, it’s just not idiotic at all. 

Same act. 

Two different judgments on that act. 

Hypocrisy. 

In support of a tiresome narrative, nothing more.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, I dont like lumping Moss in with the other problem children.

But even without Moss, the Pats still signed OchoCinco and Josh Gordon. So the overall point that they dont shy away from WRs with issues still stands.

I get that. Still, I think most people can like at Moss, Ocho and Gordon and see that what AB has been doing is extremely different. 

Moss and Ocho were "divas".  Gordon is a pothead. 

AB is trying to look like a victim but is really just making himself look like he's nuts. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Moss was a "im the best at what I do" cocky/a-hole attitude. 

AB is just acting WTF crazy. 

Moss was a boy scout by the time he arrived in New England. He was a little outspoken here and there, but nothing like this, and for a moment, he actually recaptured his past form.

Just now, Rocket94 said:

Moss was a boy scout by the time he arrived in New England. He was a little outspoken here and there, but nothing like this, and for a moment, he actually recaptured his past form.

Was referring to his issues before being signed. Sorry if that wasn't clear. 

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I get that. Still, I think most people can like at Moss, Ocho and Gordon and see that what AB has been doing is extremely different. 

Moss and Ocho were "divas".  Gordon is a pothead. 

AB is trying to look like a victim but is really just making himself look like he's nuts. 

This is accurate but I feel the closest comparison is Terrell Owens who seemed to have a screw loose (doing pushups in his driveway).  Not a perfect comparison but it's the only one I can think of.  He also constantly thought he was the victim even after being inducted into the HOF.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

I can’t give you too much credit here. I mean conditions on the ground dramatically changed overnight. They did a complete 180 going from accepting his apology and declaring he was gonna play Monday to having had enough and cutting him. 

People who act stupidly and inconsistently will continue to act stupidly and inconsistently, and between Brown, Mayock, and Gruden you had three massive dolts who couldn't even foresee their own actions.

So you can give me some credit, for understanding that idiots gonna idiot.  :D

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why do you keep perpetuating this nonsense when I gave you (via Chemical) the tweet by Breer that proves you wrong?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a tweet from Albert Breer proves nothing other than his own opinion.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

People who act stupidly and inconsistently will continue to act stupidly and inconsistently, and between Brown, Mayock, and Gruden you had three massive dolts who couldn't even foresee their own actions.

So you can give me some credit, for understanding that idiots gonna idiot.  :D

Some credit. Just not too much.