What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

45 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I have my doubts that the mayor woke up one day and said, "I'm going to ***** over Christians!"

What other group exists right now to make an example out of than those trying to go to church? There's nothing else to congregate for at the moment. She can't go after sports fans or bar goers with no sports or bars.

Is it an ancillary attack on their religion? Sure, no question. I just don't think the primary intent was to torture Christians just for being Christian. It's about setting an example to control the masses, not solely to go after those going to mass. Christians are an  "acceptable" target for liberals, because everyone on the left is terrified of being labeled an Islamophobe or (to a lesser extent with the left) an anti-Semite. No one bats an eyelash when it's a Christian church that is singled out to be the example to cow the others into submission.

I will say this: Shame on those cops for following her directive and trying to enforce a clearly illegal order.

I wonder if she would attack a mosque or a temple in the same manner? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

I will say this: Shame on those cops for following her directive and trying to enforce a clearly illegal order.

Small government types and conservatives have a concerning blind spot when it comes to police and other law enforcement officers.

When the government sets about violating the rights of it’s citizens, who do people think are charged with executing those violations?

And no. It’s not a reasonable or valid excuse to say that they are just doing their jobs and supporting their families.

The type of low moral, low character individual it takes to seek a job which will necessitate the violation of people’s rights deserves no respect.  There is no such thing as tyranny without henchmen willing to do the bidding of the tyrant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

In a weekend op-ed, Turley writes that none of the new revelations matter “as the media remains fully invested in the original false allegations of collusion.”

None of this matters. A Democratic administration using a secret court to investigate the opposing political campaign does not matter to many in Congress or in the media anyway. An investigation continuing despite the lack of credible information supporting collusion does not matter to them either. A president and a vice president who take personal interest in the surveillance of their political opponents also does not matter.

There was a time, however, when all of this did matter. There was once a time when this would be viewed as the story of the century, including the unmasking of Biden himself in this investigation.

But these are not those times, and this cannot be the story. Russian collusion is the story and…the rest is just a diversion.

• Like (+1) 1

‘One of the DIRTIEST tricks in the history of American politics’: Brit Hume BLASTS Democrats’ and their ‘unmasking is normal’ narrative

Don’t worry America, it’s totally normal for people in authority to abuse their unmasking powers.

Democrats say so.

Brit Hume would disagree, especially sharing and quoting this damning piece from the Wall Street Journal:

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

‘One of the DIRTIEST tricks in the history of American politics’: Brit Hume BLASTS Democrats’ and their ‘unmasking is normal’ narrative

Don’t worry America, it’s totally normal for people in authority to abuse their unmasking powers.

Democrats say so.

Brit Hume would disagree, especially sharing and quoting this damning piece from the Wall Street Journal:

Well, remember, back when 45 1st tweeted that the previous administration had spied on him in Trump Tower, the response was "he's nuts, we'd never do that."

It's now become "oh yeah, we routinely unmask Americans via the FISA process."

Slightly unrelated, but still want to know, if Carter Page was such a threat to national security that he needed to be spied upon via FISA for a full year, then why is he still a free man nearly 3 years later?

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Slightly unrelated, but still want to know, if Carter Page was such a threat to national security that he needed to be spied upon via FISA for a full year, then why is he still a free man nearly 3 years later?

Partly because what these nitwits learned through the process is that Carter Page was actually an asset for THIS country, not the Russians, and it turned out these morons were spying on one of our own spies.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Partly because what these nitwits learned through the process is that Carter Page was actually an asset for THIS country, not the Russians, and it turned out these morons were spying on one of our own spies.

Yes, but that conveniently allowed those American citizens within "2 hops" of him to also be spied upon.

Again, if he was a big enough imminent threat to our country to be spied on for a full year with the FISA warrant being renewed 3 separate times, shouldn't he have been indicted by now?  Surely, there was some evidence produced in those 3 renewal applications that contained something a bit more substantial than "he has a bit of a crush on Elizabeth Jennings."  Right?

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Yes, but that conveniently allowed those American citizens within "2 hops" of him to also be spied upon.

Again, if he was a big enough imminent threat to our country to be spied on for a full year with the FISA warrant being renewed 3 separate times, shouldn't he have been indicted by now?  Surely, there was some evidence produced in those 3 renewal applications that contained something a bit more substantial than "he has a bit of a crush on Elizabeth Jennings."  Right?

I believe you’re missing the point. When they got into it behind classified doors they were told they were spying on one of our spies and backed way off. That’s partly why Carter Page would never say anything in his defense. He would have outed himself!

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I believe you’re missing the point. When they got into it behind classified doors they were told they were spying on one of our spies and backed way off. That’s partly why Carter Page would never say anything in his defense. He would have outed himself!

I think you are missing his point.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think you are missing his point.

His point is that Page should’ve been indicted....believe me I get it! But just because it was discovered that they were conducting surveillance on Page doesn’t mean that they ever found him to have done anything wrong.

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

His point is that Page should’ve been indicted....believe me I get it! But just because it was discovered that they were conducting surveillance on Page doesn’t mean that they ever found him to have done anything wrong.

I thought his point was that Carter Page wasn't indicted because there was nothing for him to be incited for (say that three times fast!). He was simply used as a means to spy on people. They knew Carter Page did nothing wrong, and did not care.   I could be misreading it though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No, that wasn't his point at all. It was irrelevant that Page was a spy, and that he wasn't indicted. The point of getting the FISA warrants on Page was never to go after him, it was to get to the 'two hop' rule, which would have included Trump and everyone on Trump's campaign... the real targets.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

#TIMESUP: 

Democrat Congressman Admits to Decade-Long Affair with Former Intern. 

“The Nevada congressman is the second Democrat of the 116th Congress to be accused of sexual impropriety while in office. Former congresswoman Katie Hill of California’s 25th district resigned from Congress in October after revelations about her ‘throuple’ relationship with her husband and a campaign staffer. She denied a separate report she had a sexual relationship with her legislative director.”

But luckily for him, nobody cares about #MeToo stuff anymore so long as Joe Biden is the nominee.

UPDATE: In Soviet America, the future is certain but the past is always changing.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-19-at-9.14.25-AM.png

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

No, the point was that based on what they apparently found on him - enough to keep an investigation going for a full year, they should've had enough to have his butt in jail a couple of years ago.  It is supposed to require a high threshold of evidence of an imminent national security / terrorist threat to get a warrant on an American citizen via the FISA process.  Surely, if they had enough proof of Page being an imminent threat to keep the warrant open for a full year, something would've come of it by now, right? 

Or is our FBI soooo incompetent as to require over 9 months of investigation getting to listen in on his calls and snoop into his e-mails to figure out that "huh, huh, guess he's workin' fer us, huh, huh.". And it wasn't the field office in Bumblebutt, AK that was running the operation; it was the top dogs at headquarters; so it probably wasn't incompetence that caused them to spy on OUR asset (aka spy).

If neither of those are why he was investigated, it only leaves one reason for it.  A covert operation against American citizens based upon false pretenses.  And if that's what it was, heads should roll (figuratively) & people need to end up in jail.

• Like (+1) 1