Lesean McCoy cut!

Just now, BarleyNY said:

I agree. We waited too long to get something for him. 

Guess if the right offer was made, Beane would have pulled the trigger - he clearly isn’t shy about dealing...

Bummed to see Shady go, but clearly the staff felt it’s time.  Good luck Shady! ✌?

On Thursday, I noticed McCoy was the only player on camera that wasn't giddy with joy on one of the late TDs. I thought about starting a thread with that pic, but didn't want to be "willy nilly conspiracy guy", but maybe he knew all along or had a really good feeling he wasn't going to be in Buffalo much longer. Kind of surprised they couldn't get compensation for him in the later rounds, but this also opens up a spot for a guy like Duke Wiliams, or even Christian Wade if they really like the guy.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

6 minutes ago, Pirate Angel said:

Singletary must have impressed 

as dis his salary

6 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

If Sanoris freaking Perry makes the team, they truly are the "we started Peterman and still think it was correct" guys. 

Teams baby..someone gots to cover them punts with DiMarco

1 minute ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

On Thursday, I noticed McCoy was the only player on camera that wasn't giddy with joy on one of the late TDs. I thought about starting a thread with that pic, but didn't want to be "willy nilly conspiracy guy", but maybe he knew all along or had a really good feeling he wasn't going to be in Buffalo much longer. Kind of surprised they couldn't get compensation for him in the later rounds, but this also opens up a spot for a guy like Duke Wiliams, or even Christian Wade if they really like the guy.

Yes Yes

• Haha (+1) 1

Preseason Game 3 sealed his fate. McCoy looked ok -- a little more burst than last year. But Gore looked like the same old Frank Gore. He's "younger" at 36 than McCoy is at 31. For this offense, it's about not digging yourself a hole with McCoy's pattern of 4 yards/carry:  -3, +1, +10. Better to get the old Gore (Singletary? Yeldon?) pattern of +3, +5, +4 ....

3 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Captain Obvious here .. the Singletary pick was writing on the wall as well as Yeldon and Gore signings.

Think with the youth movement and his off the field items and declining performance/cap hit .. "the process moved" another piece of the Ryan/Whaley regime out the door.

Was he the last of Nix/Whaley?