Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Well Patriots and BB got their 6th back

I dont think we would be interested, But if I was Su'a if he is going to fit anywhere it would be in McDs scheme I think

So two years after drafting Dawson in the 2nd round, they trade him to the Broncos just to move up from a 7th to a 6th....

Su'a left the team and contemplated retirement after playing only 1 year. Has talent, but his heart is not in it...

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Take my money. 

I'm confused.  If the league conspired to screw Buffalo out of a team, in order to keep another team in a city where they wanted it, you'd pay money to that franchise ever again?

Let's say Bob Kraft wanted to move the Patriots to San Diego the NFL then brokered a deal between Pegula and Kraft wherein they'd trade franchises. Pegula gets the Pats and keeps them in Boston, Kraft gets the Bills and moves them to San Diego. You'd be ok with that at some point in the future?

That's exactly what happened with the Braves.  I don't watch the NBA. I don't give them 1 dollar.  Hell, I don't even eat Kentucky Fried Chicken because of John Y. Brown's scumbaggery in that sordid episode.

Just now, That's No Moon said:

I'm confused.  If the league conspired to screw Buffalo out of a team, in order to keep another team in a city where they wanted it, you'd pay money to that franchise ever again?

Let's say Bob Kraft wanted to move the Patriots to San Diego the NFL then brokered a deal between Pegula and Kraft wherein they'd trade franchises. Pegula gets the Pats and keeps them in Boston, Kraft gets the Bills and moves them to San Diego. You'd be ok with that at some point in the future?

That's exactly what happened with the Braves.  I don't watch the NBA. I don't give them 1 dollar.  Hell, I don't even eat Kentucky Fried Chicken because of John Y. Brown's scumbaggery in that sordid episode.

I LOVE Braves throwback anything. Those unis are clean. I want the Leonard jersey.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It's rated PG.

So is Blazing Saddles.  PG doesn't mean even remotely the same thing before 1984. Consider PG on old movies to minimally be PG-13 and often the same as modern R.

Edit:  To clarify, the rating system has changed several times and the way things are rated now doesn't resemble what it did in the 70's.  Old movies have not been re-rated using the modern scale so if you are browsing PG comedies and see the likes of Slap Shot and Blazing Saddles next to the The Secret Life of Pets and The Angry Birds Movie don't expect the content to be in the same ballpark of appropriateness for children - parentally guided or not.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1