POLL: Is this the Last Pre-Season Game #4 in Bills History?

Nextmanup

Is Tonight's Game the Last Meaningless Pre-Season Game #4 the Bills Ever Play?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Will we see another meaningless pre-season game #4 in the future?

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Nah, I think there will be more.

I really do think the landscape is starting to change, and the pre-season as we know it won't be around much longer.

May not be any different next year, but I think it's coming.

52 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

The league makes money on them apparently ... therefore, they will remain a blight on the sporting landscape

Right, but they are discussing options for allowing the league to continue making the same or more money, while re-structuring things so that we get fewer pre-season games.

6 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

There were 40 players on each team that thought it was one of the most important games of their life. 

True, but coaches have for the most part made up their mind after having a month to evaluate the player through training camp and scrimmages.

Its moving there, but not yet.  It will need to be the next CBA, perhaps a part of the carrot that gets another regular season game(s) and/or another playoff game.  

The motivation to do it is almost there.  I just do not see them coming up with a solution/alternative on the fly.  The preseason schedule for 2020 will be released in a blink of an eye