*2024 UB Football Thread*

Buffalo716

What an absolute asskicking. I blame it all on the offense. Couldn't do crap. Nothing but 3 & outs. Defense held out as long as they could until they were spent. Ogbanna is not a good QB but apparently there is no one better on the roster right now.

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What an absolute asskicking. I blame it all on the offense. Couldn't do crap. Nothing but 3 & outs. Defense held out as long as they could until they were spent. Ogbanna is not a good QB but apparently there is no one better on the roster right now.

That just shows you how piss poor linguists recruiting was that they don't even have one capable Mac backup 

On 9/28/2024 at 3:13 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

That 2nd and one scenario was pathetic.  Let’s run it into the line.  Hmm, that didn’t work.  Let’s try it again.   Hmm, well they’ll expect something else so let’s run it into the line again.  Duh!

Yeah, last year Ogbanna was the change of pace running QB, although not that productive.  Now that he needs to pass also, he’s a liability.  

With the way it is now with the NIL, how do you entice a decent QB?   Maybe somebody gets beat out of starting job at a Power 5 school and wants to start.  Linguists leaving in the spring didn’t help.   Was Snyder already gone when the coach quit?

On 10/1/2024 at 8:57 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

Feels like just yesterday that the first kid was drafted from UB in ages was OT Ed Ellis. The program has come a long ways from then. 

On 9/26/2024 at 5:25 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I'll be in East Hartford Saturday to watch UB@UCONN. The game will be on CBS Sports Network at noon. I'll be wearing my new red Bills Andreesen jersey. #GoBulls

On 9/28/2024 at 6:13 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I blame it all on that guddam red jersey you wore. 🤨

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Refs absolutely screwed UB. Stopped Broncos well short of first down. Refs gave a horrible spot giving them the first and the game. 

Worst part is the KO was a fair catch, so ball at the 25. The runner was stopped short of the 35 yard line as the broadcasters agreed. How is it even a measurement??? In what world is a spot short of the 35 viewed as a first down?? What and why are they measuring??? The MAC owes UB an apology that will mean nothing!!!

• Agree 1