IG Report On Comey Is Now Out

3rdnlng

44 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Mocking the "well-spoken black man" as effeminate.  How unsurprisingly racist of you.

In all fairness, Obama is pretty damn effeminate, regardless of skin color. I still can't bleach that image of him on a bike in skinny jeans. He looks like a skinny RuPaul.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's compromised from what I hear from those who'd know. 

Every one of those people is compromised in a way.  They believe themselves superior and all the people with ability to to hold them responsible agree.  

6 hours ago, Cinga said:

Honestly, I'm pissed! You charge someone with the charges you have NOW! You can always add charges later..

There is no longer even a semblance of equal justice!

I never expected anybody to get charged with anything.  Still don't.  Hell, even if they do they'll be pardoned Iran-Contra style eventually anyways.

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes which reminds us of this

Reason number five million I'd never want to be a public figure.  Still better than Trent Edwards.  

Edited by Doc Brown

Got to hand it to them.  Despite all the shady stuff they've done, their reputation for self-righteousness they try to portray remains unscathed.  Maybe they'll get a couple of book deals out of it.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Brilliant! This is a true master at work.

Now the Leftists heads have been seeded that Barr, because he is corrupt and so obviously not reasonable, *should* have charged Comey.

• Like (+1) 4